By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite console design

N64, PS2, Xbox 360 & PS4

Around the Network

Probably Wii U. Black, sleek, simple. Most consoles are just so huge and bulky and stupid-looking, like they're trying to grab everyone's attention.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I really like the Wii-U's design, and while I don't own one yet also the PS4... but the Gamecube has a handle, how can you not?

nes
ps1
ps2 slim
ps3 60gb fat

Play Me

Top 5:

1. Panasonic Q (Why Nintendo NEVER released this in the States still baffles me to this Day. I would have bought 2)!

2. SegA Dreamcast. Looks so Clean and when you open the lid it sounds like your opening a vault.

3. Do Handhelds count? If so the White/Blue PSP... The sexiest Handheld of ALL TIME!

4. The PS4 PSX Edition... Like I said before... That ASS!

5. And Finally the Black Wii. Small, Dark, Sleek, and Handsome

P.S. Dunno why everyone here likes the Fat PS3... it's not bad looking  but it's not great either...

Around the Network

bro... this shit looks like a rich person's machine.

Having thought about this some more I actually think the Wii looked the sleekest of all the consoles. Also love the blue glow at night during downloads. Kinda miss that console.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Xbox 360 slim followed by the PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

For home consoles I would give it to the first ps3 slim, sleek, matte black, small, its design is close to perfection. The fat ps3 is a close second, it just looks godly.

For handhelds I'd give it to the ps vita, big screen, comfy, two analog sticks not those crappy psp sliders, good stuff. The gameboy advance sp comes second, it's so pocketable!

Slim PS2, especially the silver one.
Original PS3
Gamecube for being unique