By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite console design

What is your favorite console design?

Mine is the PS4.

Second would be the Gamecube.

Third would be the fat PS3, that thing looked awesome.

Around the Network

Black Wii. Dat glow.

Gamecube was the easiest to move to friend's houses.

RCTjunkie said:
Black Wii. Dat glow.

Gamecube was the easiest to move to friend's houses.

slim ps2 and gamecube were the easiest definitely, however i still moved my ps3 (original slim) to friend's houses from time to time.

Fat PS3. Sleek, shiny, classy.

PS4 would actually be one of the worst in my eyes, with that wonky slanted shape and dull colouring, it looks ugly as sin.

curl-6 said:

Fat PS3.

PS4 would actually be one of the worst in my eyes, with that wonky slanted shape and dull colouring, it looks ugly as sin.

i think it looks amazing. especially in white.

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
curl-6 said:

Fat PS3.

White does look much better than grey-black. I still just don't like the angled shape, I wish it was either curved (like the PS3/Wii U) or straight. (Like Xbox One/Wii)

The Xbox360 Elite Slim, it just look sick, though I only have the original white one.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Probably the GameCube. Runner ups would probably be the PS1 and Dreamcast. I love the small/compact look they all have.

The 8th gen consoles lack flavor to me. All the personality went into their controllers, which is probably better I guess.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wii for me

thedawghousev2 said:
curl-6 said:

Fat PS3.

Dat Ass...