By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite console design

Mr_No said:
Dallinor said:

PS3 fat at the time was the best looking console ever. However, it now looks outdated now sitting next to a PS4, which is my new favorite.

Years ago I had this:

So beautiful!

What happened to it?

Huh, come to think of it I'm not entirely sure. There's a chance it's still boxed away somewhere, but i have a feeling it might have been lent to a friend who never returned it.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Dallinor said:

PS3 fat at the time was the best looking console ever. However, it now looks outdated now sitting next to a PS4, which is my new favorite.

Years ago I had this:

So beautiful!

I have that model! It's really nice but sadly the controller was broken was I got it.

+Dallinor you are so awesome!

I just found out it was called the Crystal Limited Edition, released in 2004 in Europe.

I had two of those controllers, loved the way they lit up from the inside and you could see the internal parts move when you pulled on the triggers.

PS: Stop embarrassing me Lead!

Dallinor said:
Leadified said:

I have that model! It's really nice but sadly the controller was broken was I got it.

+Dallinor you are so awesome!

I just found out it was called the Crystal Limited Edition, released in 2004 in Europe.

I had two of those controllers, loved the way they lit up from the inside and you could see the internal parts move when you pulled on the triggers.

PS: Stop embarrassing me Lead!

Oh I see how it is.

Dallinor said:

Years ago I had this:

So beautiful!

I had one of these!, i put a UV halo around the internal gem and two strip light versions under the front of the console because i was bored after installing a modchip, ill have a look through my old backup disks to see if i still have an old pic

its hard for me to be objective, because how much i love some consoles will make me be more baised towards them, like the PS1 and N64.

im gonna go with the white PS4, then the slim 360, then the phat PS3.