By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite console design

Glacier White PS4 is my 1st place.

Glacier White PS4 by CurtisArzate, on Flickr

Around the Network

GameCube is my 2nd place.

Nintendo GameCube by CurtisArzate, on Flickr

I have a soft spot for top-loaders. Though I loved how you could slip a PS2 into any entertainment center setup easily, top-loaders of all flavors are my favorites. The SNES, the Genesis 2, the NES 2, the original PSX (love the three big, fat circles on top - power button, disk lid, and eject button), N64, Dreamcast...heck, even the slim PS2 & 3 horizontally make me happy.

I like the PS4, but sticking a disk in instead of manually popping open a tray and placing it in myself is somehow not satisfying

The first PS3 model

The ALBW edition of 3DS XL.

It's perfect. Gold on inside and top outside. Design is right way up when screen folded up. Black on bottom. Black buttons and d pad.

Perfection.

It makes the MM New 3DS XL look ugly in comparison,since the gold is darker, design wrong way up and inside it's black.

Around the Network

I will go with PS4, looks very gorgeous. PS2 was also very good.

The Wii was the best looking console design, no contest.

The one I hated the most was Gamecube. As a Nintendo fan over the age of 12, that purple lunchbox with the Fisher-Price controller was just embarrassing.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The 360 slim. (not the newest one, that's garbage. Although I own it ironically)

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
The 360 slim. (not the newest one, that's garbage. Although I own it ironically)

While that is ironic.. I think it ultimately adds to the credibility of your opinion. 

Closely followed by this strange fella:

Of the more mainstream systems, I always liked the normal Sega Dreamcast unit, it was very compact. Wii also looks great even now. I'm pretty indifferent to the PS4.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.