By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite console design

I like the simplicity of the Wii, its small & sharp looking. 360 S, PS3 Slim, & PS4 are all pretty nice looking consoles as well.

Around the Network

I get wood from the wood

Honorable mention:

Definitely the fat PS3. That just always looked (and felt, given the weight of it lol) like a serious machine. Still have one and it keeps chugging along.

I'd have to give it to the PS3 fat ...

The thing was beefy and pretty much a tank LOL ...

fatslob-:O said:
I'd have to give it to the PS3 fat ...

The thing was beefy and pretty much a tank LOL ...

Isn't it though? I actually just had to move my old fat because my newer PS3 needs a larger hard drive and I did not want to bother with the time involved and needed to download a game. I do not believe I have moved it in quite awhile and was a little taken aback because I had forgotten how heavy the damn thing was. lol It always seemed like a "real" piece of A/V equiptment to me unlike most consoles. It is a beast for sure, though. :D

Around the Network

The black Wii and the New 3DS XL, I don't know why but I've always liked the original GBA as well. Oh, and the Virtual Boy

Glad to see all the respect going to the classy Black Wii and Gamecube. My little lunchbox.

But I have to go with the Hyperscan.

Such a fantastic system that will be remembered for years to come.

It's just so appealing...

The silver GameCube was really nice, imo.

The Wii in general was a sleek design, the black being the cooler of the two.

And if we talk handhelds, the Gameboy Advanced SP was just so cool to me, especially in blue.  I loved it and still have mine.  The 3DS is XL really nice as well though. 

N64 was the perfect design for cart based system.

For disc based its between gamecube (my favourite startup screen) and Wii. I Will edge out Wii slightly as it was sharp in design.

So Sexy, elegant and modern, it actually looks sexy as well in a vertical position. The design itself are very efficient for Air-condition and ventilation.

SNES Makes me think about star trek, for reasons i don't know why, and the Colored Logo always made me think about a Painter board, with paint on it.

The Genesis always had that Dath vader look to it, like if it was a part of his armor/outfit.

Ps2 was the first console i've seen that could stand vertical position, except PC. ( Remember the PC's who was flat, and the Monitor was placed on top of it?)

Ps1 always looked so cute, atleast the Slim version. and N64 was sumple and was an very weird design, even for that time

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90