By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How does it feel to know? (Taylor Swift Sales)

She seems like a nice person, but bleh, pop stars are so boring/dull/manufactured these days.

Miss the days of even Britney Spears, at least she was an entertaining train wreck to behold. Alanis Morissette was interesting and more personal as an artist in the 90s. 

Forget about MJ/Madonna, now one today could even carry their underwear.

No one has the vocal chops of a Mariah Carey either, even though she had a habit of over singing.

Miley Cyrus' music (I hate to say it, lol) is more dance-able than Swift's. There I said it. *runs*.

Around the Network

You're a little obsessed... 

It's kind of creepy.

Good for Taylor I guess.. Not that I care too much for her music!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Barkley said:

You're a little obsessed... 

It's kind of creepy.

I find this to be a pretty hilarious post.

You do realise that we talk about game and console sales on this site on a daily basis, right? We even start tons of arguments about what console is better etc. If you find the OP to be creepy then I don't understand why you are on VGChartz in the first place.

I give her more credit than most popular artists. The girl knows how to write and perform music, that's for sure, even if her style isn't my thing personally.

Around the Network

WHo is Taylor Swift?

LoL! I've missed these Taylor Swift threads by you :D I gotta admit, this seems to be her best album thus far, I'm glad she moved away from heart broken country. Isn't this like her second album that's been the top 1 for 10 weeks or more? She's like the second female artist to ever have done that, so that's pretty impressive.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

POE said:
WHo is Taylor Swift?

Here is little intro for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujac8wi39vw

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Garbage sells, and garbage people are buying it Easy as that

Just like with bad movies, games books and food. Its nothing special. You are trash and so is the music you are listening to

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

She's a good singer, has a few good songs (Blank Space f.ex).

I know this is a site for sales, but I really don't care about music sales or celebrities (in any industry).

I somewhat dislike her because of that Spotify-controversy.

I'm a Spotify fanboy.