By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How does it feel to know? (Taylor Swift Sales)

LemonSlice said:
sundin13 said:
Blank Space wasn't terrible...thats the nicest thing you could get me to say about TS's music

Blank Space was absolutely terrible, that's the nicest thing I can say about her "music". Deserves none of the popularity she has, not even a smidgen. Same with a lot of other popular artists sure, but Taylor is one of the worst offenders.

While I'm not in the business of defending TS, as far as pop music goes, I'd actually say its relatively good. Care to elaborate your argument (of course staying in the context of pop music)?

Around the Network
m0ney said:
POE said:
WHo is Taylor Swift?

Here is little intro for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujac8wi39vw

THE GOAT?!

I honestly like more some songs from her previous albums, her latest singles did nothing for me.

I enjoy her music and respects the fact that she writes/co-writes her own songs unlike majority of pop artist.

It feels weird, considering I'm an avid radio listener, yet I've never heard Style until I searched it.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Well it doesn't make me feel anything. I think Taylor Swift is pretty good in some songs but her being popular doesn't make me happy. It won't change the quality of her music. However If this was an artist that I found while they were majorly unknown, I would be happy

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

sundin13 said:
LemonSlice said:

Blank Space was absolutely terrible, that's the nicest thing I can say about her "music". Deserves none of the popularity she has, not even a smidgen. Same with a lot of other popular artists sure, but Taylor is one of the worst offenders.

While I'm not in the business of defending TS, as far as pop music goes, I'd actually say its relatively good. Care to elaborate your argument (of course staying in the context of pop music)?

No, I said all I care to say.

I like all types of music but rarely listen to it. This doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Thank you Taylor's publicist for letting us know.

As for how does it feel to know that? Makes me weep for the future of humanity...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

LemonSlice said:
sundin13 said:

No, I said all I care to say.

Good talk