By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Is 10 Hours Long On Average/Shorter If You Miss A Lot Of Stuff..

I am glad to hear that they went with a more interesting trophy systems. I am not a fan of getting a trophy for just starting the game....

Around the Network

I will be happy with 8 hours or more.

chocoloco said:
Bah. . If you do most games on the hardest, or at least hard mode the first time around it always adds play time. In most cases, playing on normal is an easy gaming experience that is beaten fast.

This I always play my games on hard now and I only regretted it one time and that was in Dark Souls. Max Payne came close but they give you more stuff if you are dying a lot so that saved me.

I'm sure it's not below 5 hours, but I'm also very doubtful about it being more than 10.

Theoretically you can spend 10+ hours in every game, yes even in CoD campaigns. It all depends if you include gathering all collectibles, replaying on other difficulty settings or getting 100% achievement/trophy completion in the total game length.

On the other hand it's stupid to say that a >10 hours playthrough is rushed, when someone finishes the campaign of a game on a medium or low difficulty setting without trying to get any collectibles.

So much hate for this game. 10 hours is fine by me, I'll be picking up my pre-order on the 20th.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
I'm sure it's not below 5 hours, but I'm also very doubtful about it being more than 10.

Theoretically you can spend 10+ hours in every game, yes even in CoD campaigns. It all depends if you include gathering all collectibles, replaying on other difficulty settings or getting 100% achievement/trophy completion in the total game length.

On the other hand it's stupid to say that a >10 hours playthrough is rushed, when someone finishes the campaign of a game on a medium or low difficulty setting without trying to get any collectibles.

Well  you could not rush any TPS with no multiplayer in less than 10h, so that seems decent

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

you should put rumor in the title. no one has proven the game can't be beaten in less than 5 hours. for all we know the guys in the op were jerking off between firefights.

chocoloco said:
Bah. . If you do most games on the hardest, or at least hard mode the first time around it always adds play time. In most cases, playing on normal is an easy gaming experience that is beaten fast.

yea, "normal" is the new sightseeing mode, which "easy" should be, but nobody wants to play easy because it makes them feel bad

so I play the games I'm really interested in on hard or higher - some PS+ games I start on normal to see if they are interesting enough and usually switch to hard if I enjoy them

Lafiel said:
chocoloco said:

yea, "normal" is the new sightseeing mode, which "easy" should be, but nobody wants to play easy because it makes them feel bad

so I play the games I'm really interested in on hard or higher - some PS+ games I start on normal to see if they are interesting enough and usually switch to hard if I enjoy them

I usually like to play on Normal or Hard first and switch to Legendary/Veteran/Hardcore mode on my second run. I like the challenge but I also don't like getting angry on my first run, I feel it at times causes me to enjoy the game less. If I enjoyed the game enough, I almost always go for the hardest mode right after.

This is good to know. I am happy if it falls in the 10-15 hr timeline. Most games of this type don't seem to be very long so I am not surprised.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25