By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Is 10 Hours Long On Average/Shorter If You Miss A Lot Of Stuff..

Aerys said:
Barozi said:
I'm sure it's not below 5 hours, but I'm also very doubtful about it being more than 10.

Theoretically you can spend 10+ hours in every game, yes even in CoD campaigns. It all depends if you include gathering all collectibles, replaying on other difficulty settings or getting 100% achievement/trophy completion in the total game length.

On the other hand it's stupid to say that a >10 hours playthrough is rushed, when someone finishes the campaign of a game on a medium or low difficulty setting without trying to get any collectibles.

Well  you could not rush any TPS with no multiplayer in less than 10h, so that seems decent

not?

Around the Network

The amount of hate this game gets it just getting stupid now.

I hope it ends up selling great and people bitch and whine about it, just like what happened with Destiny.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

bonkeng said:
I just hope it's really 10+hrs. I cant stand very short games no matter how good the gameplay is. 15 hours should be ideal for $60.

Yeah, no one should pay $60 for a 10 hour single player game with zero multiplayer, zero replayabiltiy factor and be happy with it.

People will praise this, then complain that Titanfall has no single player.

dangerguy said:
bonkeng said:
I just hope it's really 10+hrs. I cant stand very short games no matter how good the gameplay is. 15 hours should be ideal for $60.

Yeah, no one should pay $60 for a 10 hour single player game with zero multiplayer, zero replayabiltiy factor and be happy with it.

People will praise this, then complain that Titanfall has no single player.

Titanfall has no single player :O

But what about all those games I'd play alone just farming AI?

10 hours is more than enough for me (with this type of game).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

First 11min of The Order !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHoAZ90m6R4
There is no word for this

And the guy says the game is 13h long , that will disappoint some haters

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

RolStoppable said:

"Over ten hours" is hardly positive for a title with gameplay that is generic, dull and boring. Should be six hours or less.

Fortunately, The Order is not such title

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

As I said in that other thread, 5 hours was way too short and could not have been right. But I don't put any weight behind any number others throw out either. Anyone who plays a lot of games will always beat them quicker than the supposed play length that leaks right before a game launches.

10 hours
Uhh, Congrats???

Both threads once of The Order once again take a negative turn and there are STILL people who don't think this Sony exclusive phenomena exists.

The PS5 Exists.