By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Is 10 Hours Long On Average/Shorter If You Miss A Lot Of Stuff..

Samus Aran said:

What's wrong with 5 hour games? Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission are some of the best games ever.

I'd rather play those than ten hours of mediocrity. I'd be more worried about the gameplay of this game instead of its length.

Kind of what I was thinking as well. This is not a super short length for a game by the sounds of it. There are some super great games that aren't all that long, and some that are terrible that you could play for 200 hours technically if you could bear it. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network
TheRealMessiah said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
No more than it exists for any other bad looking exclusive.

There is no negativity for Bloodborne. Could it be because it's a game that looks good, while also being a Sony exclusive?

What other games fell under this supposed "phenomena", Knack and Killzone 6? Driveclub? Gee I wonder why.

Did you actually play drive club or are you just letting others think for you? Drive club proves your entire point wrong, fantastic game, reviews got totally wrong, god forbid a racing game be a track racer..............

How about you think for yourself and not assume someone who might not think a game is "fantastic" might have simply not played it? Idk about you but I am not in the business of making definitive statements about released games I have not played. I made it maybe halfway through DC's career mode before I was bored and returned it. I don't have any problems with track racers either, so there's another swing and a miss for you.

LudicrousSpeed said:
TheRealMessiah said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
No more than it exists for any other bad looking exclusive.

There is no negativity for Bloodborne. Could it be because it's a game that looks good, while also being a Sony exclusive?

What other games fell under this supposed "phenomena", Knack and Killzone 6? Driveclub? Gee I wonder why.

Did you actually play drive club or are you just letting others think for you? Drive club proves your entire point wrong, fantastic game, reviews got totally wrong, god forbid a racing game be a track racer..............

How about you think for yourself and not assume someone who might not think a game is "fantastic" might have simply not played it? Idk about you but I am not in the business of making definitive statements about released games I have not played. I made it maybe halfway through DC's career mode before I was bored and returned it. I don't have any problems with track racers either, so there's another swing and a miss for you.

What is your PSN ID, can I see your trophies...

You were bored so you dont like racing games?? The game is fantastic, what else could they do to ebnhance the career mode add unicorns? The AI is great, racing is immersive, fast, and tight, tonnes of tracks, great handling and the content they have aded since launch is great. Sorry, drive club is fantastic. If you found dc boring then you find racers boring period, as it does everything right as a racer.

Its a Sony exclusive so of course a lot of media that don't like Sony will run the 5 hour story and it worked because the black bars annoy me so all I needed was an excuse to not buy the game. When I read it was 5 hours long I said screw that I won't be buying. Glad to hear it's longer. Now if only a full screen patch gets released then this could be my favorite PS4 fame so far.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
TheRealMessiah said:

If i remember it was you who claimed Titanfall would be game of the generation months before betas or the game release.

LMAo is that for real? How do you ignore users? Seems he is massively biased, now I know not to take anything he says seriously. Some serious double standards there.

Also funny how haters ignore all the very positicve press impressions at PSX and with the newer build, IGN seems to have come around a lot on the order. Not to mention many who played it loved it.

Around the Network
TheRealMessiah said:

Also funny how haters ignore all the very positicve press impressions at PSX and with the newer build, IGN seems to have come around a lot on the order. Not to mention many who played it loved it.

I'm still waiting for The Order to show me something that will change my mind...until then, I am going to hold my opinion that The Order is far too bogged down with "cinematic" cuts.

By the way, just dismissing anybody who doesn't like how the game is looking seems pretty darn silly. 

PS: If you guys don't want to attract negative comments, stop trying to provoke people who are negative about this game...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
TheRealMessiah said:

If i remember it was you who claimed Titanfall would be game of the generation months before betas or the game release.

lol damn you got him there

sundin13 said:
TheRealMessiah said:

I'm still waiting for The Order to show me something that will change my mind...until then, I am going to hold my opinion that The Order is far too bogged down with "cinematic" cuts.

By the way, just dismissing anybody who doesn't like how the game is looking seems pretty darn silly. 

PS: If you guys don't want to attract negative comments, stop trying to provoke people who are negative about this game...

No one is dismissing anyone with concrete criticism and legit issues, the issue is all the trolling and blind hate the game is getting, and it is a lot, most coming from people who have no intention of getting it or a PS4......Also we simply dont know how much "Cinematic Cuts" it has considering there is no difference in the game betwen the two graphics wise.  Maybe learn the difference between the two before accusing people of provoking.

We will know soon enough

TheRealMessiah said:

Maybe learn the difference between the two before accusing people of provoking.

Testy, aren't we?

Anyways, you can actually tell the difference between cutscene and gameplay pretty easily in a lot of parts. For one, the camera tends to do something that it would never do in normal gameplay. Two, often HUD elements disappear.

There are a few sections where it is difficult to tell, but in those sections the gameplay tends to be fairly basic, like the walking section before meeting the first Lycan. The questionable parts are really just walking forwards slowly (it actually reminds me of getting a phone call in No More Heroes)...

henk said:
I really doubt it really is 10 hours long maybe on hard mode. I also do not understand why this game has no multiplayer. That could really extent the life of this game. Look at the last of us a long single-player and a pretty good multiplayer.
Even if this is the best game ever. I will wait to it is only 20 dollars.

Why would you doubt...*sees that you just created this account* oh OK, you're hating on the game to troll.