By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Is 10 Hours Long On Average/Shorter If You Miss A Lot Of Stuff..

If you add the amount of time spent on forums talking about it. It could cross 100 hour play/talktime. Should be added to the entertainment value.

Around the Network
binary solo said:

Well it's not a rumour anymore, it's been definitively proven to have been a false claim. So perhaps that original thread's title should say "rumour debunked, The Order does not take only 5 hours to complete." If that should be the only thread on this site on this subject then the title should not remain misleading.

The stupid thing is, I wanted it to be around 13 - 15 hours long. I'm actually slightly disappointed with 10 hours +. All I'm doing here is trying to rectify misinformation.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
binary solo said:

Well it's not a rumour anymore, it's been definitively proven to have been a false claim. So perhaps that original thread's title should say "rumour debunked, The Order does not take only 5 hours to complete." If that should be the only thread on this site on this subject then the title should not remain misleading.

The stupid thing is, I wanted it to be around 13 - 15 hours long. I'm actually slightly disappointed with 10 hours +. All I'm doing here is trying to rectify misinformation.

I needed over 20 hours to beat TLOU at hard, taking my time for the best strategy. You can finish it at easy in less than 14-15 hours I believe.  Being able to finish a Game in X hours doen not mean that everyone will finish it in those x hours :) 

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:

I needed over 20 hours to beat TLOU at hard, taking my time for the best strategy. You can finish it at easy in less than 14-15 hours I believe.  Being able to finish a Game in X hours doen not mean that everyone will finish it in those x hours :) 

My first playthrough of TLOU took me 23 hours because I was searching everywhere and hadn't come to terms with the strategies for beating the enemies. My second playthrough was 13 hours. I've even completed it in 10 hours on easy by skipping the cutscenes. I have played it 11 times now so I would say I could beat it in around 10 every time ... Well, if I'm not on Grounded! This game is likely to take me around 12 hours, hopefully more.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Nate4Drake said:

My first playthrough of TLOU took me 23 hours because I was searching everywhere and hadn't come to terms with the strategies for beating the enemies. My second playthrough was 13 hours. I've even completed it in 10 hours on easy by skipping the cutscenes. I have played it 11 times now so I would say I could beat it in around 10 every time ... Well, if I'm not on Grounded! This game is likely to take me around 12 hours, hopefully more.

Exactly.  I'm expecting around 15+ hours on my first playthrough of The Order 1886. I'm not gonna skip anything :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:

Exactly.  I'm expecting around 15+ hours on my first playthrough of The Order 1886. I'm not gonna skip anything :)

I'm hoping it has collectables. I always like an excuse for searching every nook and cranny. Photo mode is going to be insane when it hits after the game releases.

The PS5 Exists. 

I really doubt it really is 10 hours long maybe on hard mode. I also do not understand why this game has no multiplayer. That could really extent the life of this game. Look at the last of us a long single-player and a pretty good multiplayer.

Even if this is the best game ever. I will wait to it is only 20 dollars.

henk said:
I really doubt it really is 10 hours long maybe on hard mode. I also do not understand why this game has no multiplayer. That could really extent the life of this game. Look at the last of us a long single-player and a pretty good multiplayer.

Even if this is the best game ever. I will wait to it is only 20 dollars.

Why would you doubt it? Two people have played it and said it was 10 hours long.

Oh, and welcome to the site ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Yes but we never know how they played it. I hear that a lot that a game take 10 hours to finish,but most of the time i am done after 8 hours on normal. This game could be different, but first i want to see it myself. 

So getting the first trophy takes about what? 3-5 hours? That's highly unlikely since most games provide the first trophy already after pressing start. 10 hours is still short if there are many cutscenes. MGS4 was like 20 hours, but it felt like I only played 5-10 hours.