By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Stock Booming Again! Up over $1.00 today...$2.66 yesterday

It was predictable that it would go up. We are not the only ones who underestimated PS4. It's surprising that almost every division was profitable in Sony's Q3.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=192189&page=1

suck on that pesek and loeb.

Don't care about any kind of stock rises/decreases because I understand nuthing. lol.

Good news, I hope they recover soon so they'll never have to affect the PS division significantly.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

AWESOME!.

Around the Network

This is great news:) hopefully this is just the start of a great turnaround

looking like it will hit 12% soon :)

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Barring anything crazy they should see stocks double or more this year. I saw a report a week or two ago, on how Playstation Vue could double there net worth from 23B to 46B. As Playstation Vue and Playstation Now arrive on more and more products, the stock will only climb higher.

As for the mobile buisness. People are to hastey on the sell button. Sony has finally turned around their TV division after years in the red. Kaz has already set in place measures to make Mobile profitable at the expense of market share. I think the best thing they could do with Mobile is roll it into SCE, and focus on a Playstation Phone and PSMobile OS. A handheld gaming phone along with the already great Xperia Z line would sell extreamly well to both gamers, and non gamers. With there own OS and PSN, they would rake in huge revenues and profits over the current buisness model. Right now they have to be profitable on the hardware, because once in consumers hands google gets the majority share of sales through googleplay.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Reminds me when stock skyrocketed 9% when they sold a HQ last year.

This has probably got something to do with the loss trimmings though rather than SOE.

KBG29 said:
Barring anything crazy they should see stocks double or more this year. I saw a report a week or two ago, on how Playstation Vue could double there net worth from 23B to 46B. As Playstation Vue and Playstation Now arrive on more and more products, the stock will only climb higher.

As for the mobile buisness. People are to hastey on the sell button. Sony has finally turned around their TV division after years in the red. Kaz has already set in place measures to make Mobile profitable at the expense of market share. I think the best thing they could do with Mobile is roll it into SCE, and focus on a Playstation Phone and PSMobile OS. A handheld gaming phone along with the already great Xperia Z line would sell extreamly well to both gamers, and non gamers. With there own OS and PSN, they would rake in huge revenues and profits over the current buisness model. Right now they have to be profitable on the hardware, because once in consumers hands google gets the majority share of sales through googleplay.

Yeah I agree they only should have a Premium phone line, and a playstation phone.  There is no reason to have budget phones because people only buy Sony phones for the best of the best.