By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm leaving VGChartz.

You never post anyway.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Good luck with everything and happy gaming I guess.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well since youve been gaming for 20 years then you would know that every gens first year is always mediocre and even then the games we've got so far aren't "abysmal". Its also funny how you say you're tired of the fanboys and politics but then you go on in a generic "PC is better than consoles" rant but I digress. If this is how you are on this site then I guess we won't be missing anything when you leave.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Good bye OP. You will be missed.

51JBerger said:

Hey guys John here and for the last time,

...This is why I've been moving towards PC gaming and probably going to stay there for the newest mainstream games. The PC provides better performance than the consoles do and thankfully, there's a larger variety of games on PC than on console.....

Usually, newest mainstream games do NOT provide a larger variety.  Does not compute.

Around the Network
Seece said:

I can see how you think the 3 next gen consoles are let downs, I feel the same. I dunno what it is but there just isn't as much excitment with gaming (for me, personally) compared to last gen and before that.

This site and others are definitely not the place for the faint hearted if you don't like the warz xD

Good luck in your future endeavours!

It's funny cause I see people saying this a lot. Me personally I'm playing games more then ever now. Even my GF commented on how I did not play games so much like this when she first got with me.

I think the main thing is people want something new in games where as me I've been doing this since I was 8 and I'm 30 now. Not once in my life did I think "Man games are boring". I've always found games to enjoy and in fact most of the time there are to many games for me to enjoy I just love it. I've never needed anything new from devs I just want better and better graphics. Which is why building a gaming PC has been at the top of my list lately and I'm very close to pulling the trigger.

method114 said:

[...] my GF commented on how I did not play games so much like this when she first got with me.

That's a woman's way of telling you "this isn't a three-way relationship, and I am NOT sharing spit with a gadget".

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

What do you expect on a site based on sales. I also think this gen is pretty good if you compare it to the same timeframe of last gen. Anyway have fun on pc. You might enjoy gaming more if you can detach yourself from teh warz unless you join the master race crew! Anyway goodluck.

Sorry to see you go but do whatever makes you happy ignore the dumb console fanboys.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

l8r man