By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm leaving VGChartz.

Welp, sorry to see you go but I respect your decision to do so! Good luck dude!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Sales discussion is my favorite part of the site!
Anyway, good luck and have fun wherever you go.

I actually havent seen you before on here but i do wish you the best. Forums in general can be very toxic and can take out a lot of the excitement in ways. Instead of talking about what we enjoy we often talk about what we hate and nitpick things based off brand name. So i do see where youre coming from

So i wish you the best and hopy you get back to enjoying what you like.

And since youre a PC gamer, i hope youre looking forward to Overwatch xD Beta is soon if i remember correctly

Why the announcement?

You should have just left. I doubt anybody would have noticed.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Wish you the best

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Why the announcement?

You should have just left. I doubt anybody would have noticed.

That's really nice of you. He probably felt bad about leaving, but now he'll be glad he did!

Yea, who the fuck talks about sales on vgchartz?... Wait...

Just when I baked cake for you.... :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Quick question before you leave. Do people pimp out go-karts too to compensate for other shortcomings, like sports cars? Do they have hot chicks that pose by them too?

Anyways, there really is nothing to talk about when it comes to videogames anymore. So it is boring in that regard. It's fun to just parody the whole situation and that's what a lot of us do here to make things enjoyable.

Take care, have a nice day *kisses*

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I just don't get the the shock you seem to have about people talking about Video Game console sales on a site dedicated to video game sales? Seems like the problem is with you in that sense, no?