By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm leaving VGChartz.

Christ the responses on this thread were more cynical than I'd originally thought, I don't see it anywhere where he spat on everyone and said their choices or prefs in platforms was factually wrong, that PC was the ebst in the universe (come on take my words out of context since people already took OP's, complete the circle), I may not have known the OP at all but jesus there's no need to for me to come on here and be super jaded for no reason, he simply stated his goobye and that he wanted to transfer to PC since this gen didn't offer him what he wanted, those of you who chose and decided on purpose that he insulted you personally need to get that stick right out of your arse and get down to reality, you only prove his point from the start and you prove my own, this place can feel proper unwelcoming, not because of numbers but because of people behaving like someone pissed in their cornflakes and need to take it out on someone randomly, namely the OP, yall who say nothing good really had no reason to comment but you came anyway to piss because you decided to feel like you were personally pissed on, stop that crap, it's childish.

I can't help but feel less empathetic towards people these days that act in such a way, why should I give those people a chance if they aren't willing to give one in the first place?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

So you go PC only and now you cant be a part of a gaming site........sounds about right

Farewell. Live long and prosper.

like most others never heard of you so won't miss you. Yeah it is shocking that a sales forum on a gaming sales site talks about game and console sales, shocking. given you couldn't work out this is a sales site after 2 years I don't think anyone is going to try to convince you of anything much. Sorry to be so negative but if you are going to leave a forum why announce it? just leave. seems you are just after attention?

Chazore said:
Christ the responses on this thread were more cynical than I'd originally thought, I don't see it anywhere where he spat on everyone and said their choices or prefs in platforms was factually wrong, that PC was the ebst in the universe (come on take my words out of context since people already took OP's, complete the circle), I may not have known the OP at all but jesus there's no need to for me to come on here and be super jaded for no reason, he simply stated his goobye and that he wanted to transfer to PC since this gen didn't offer him what he wanted, those of you who chose and decided on purpose that he insulted you personally need to get that stick right out of your arse and get down to reality, you only prove his point from the start and you prove my own, this place can feel proper unwelcoming, not because of numbers but because of people behaving like someone pissed in their cornflakes and need to take it out on someone randomly, namely the OP, yall who say nothing good really had no reason to comment but you came anyway to piss because you decided to feel like you were personally pissed on, stop that crap, it's childish.

I can't help but feel less empathetic towards people these days that act in such a way, why should I give those people a chance if they aren't willing to give one in the first place?.

"Hey guys John here and for the last time,

I've decided that I'm leaving VGChartz forever. Gaming today is nothing but politics and fanboys that are destroying a hobby of mine for over 20 years. I want to have fun again with the video games, like I had back in 2008 and earlier. I honestly feel that the 8th generation in the consoles have been a major disappointment. The systems are good, but the lineup of software has been abysmal. This is why I've been moving towards PC gaming and probably going to stay there for the newest mainstream games. The PC provides better performance than the consoles do and thankfully, there's a larger variety of games on PC than on console. The PS4, XBox One and Wii U have been a letdown for me and I know that people are going to try to convince me that they aren't. Don't do it, okay. It was fun here on VGChartz, but the politics have taken over and it's always sales talks that people go to. I'm done here so goodbye. You can still visit my Youtube channel to watch my newest go-kart videos and vlogs, which you don't have to do if you don't want to."

Basically what the OP is saying is:

• console games is a letdown
  • your consoles is a letdown, don't convince me they aren't.
  • the threads in this forum suck.

Let me remind you in case you didn't know, VGChartz is a gaming site that discusses primarily sales, amoung other things. The forum even have a PC discussion section.

Now lets look at what you said in your post. You come in here to complain about the replies the OP is getting, and you have the audacity to say they have sticks up their arses. Now that is childish.

Let the OP defend himself (if he ever comes back), who are you to talk on his behalf?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Basically what the OP is saying is:

• console games is a letdown
  • your consoles is a letdown, don't convince me they aren't.
  • the threads in this forum suck.

Let me remind you in case you didn't know, VGChartz is a gaming site that discusses primarily sales, amoung other things. The forum even have a PC discussion section.

Now lets look at what you said in your post. You come in here to complain about the replies the OP is getting, and you have the audacity to say they have sticks up their arses. Now that is childish.

Let the OP defend himself (if he ever comes back), who are you to talk on his behalf?

Who are you to come into his thread and berate him for feeling offended, you take his comment out of context pure and simple with your bullet poitns and have the audacity to call me childish because you believe you're in the right?, why did you come to the thread if all you were going to do was shit on someone?, seriously what single line of thought made you really want to come and say what you said, what does it actually gain you in any iota to what you said, what do any of us here gain from your brimming positive enlightening comment?.

I'm not defending the OP, I'm pointing out (just like you are) on how cynical people on here can be, you cannot for one moment tell me this forum has zero cynical people, I've seen you being cynical a few times, what happened to "don't have anything nice to say don't bother saying anything at all".

Also don't pull the "you have the audacity ", crap get off the high horse, don't even bother telling me to get off mine, I've been down on the ground to begin with, don't try putting me up on one like you're acting right now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:

Who are you to come into his thread and berate him for feeling offended, you take his comment out of context pure and simple with your bullet poitns and have the audacity to call me childish because you believe you're in the right?, why did you come to the thread if all you were going to do was shit on someone?, seriously what single line of thought made you really want to come and say what you said, what does it actually gain you in any iota to what you said, what do any of us here gain from your brimming positive enlightening comment?.

I'm not defending the OP, I'm pointing out (just like you are) on how cynical people on here can be, you cannot for one moment tell me this forum has zero cynical people, I've seen you being cynical a few times, what happened to "don't have anything nice to say don't bother saying anything at all".

Also don't pull the "you have the audacity ", crap get off the high horse, don't even bother telling me to get off mine, I've been down on the ground to begin with, don't try putting me up on one like you're acting right now.

This is a good example of the kettle calling the pot black, and don't even try to sugarcoat it because you'll just eat that up too.

Now, go find where I insulted the OP. If you find what I said, you'll see that I take his words just as it is without sugarcoating it like what you're doing.

Why did I come to this thread? Because the OP is talking about everyone indirectly in this forum. He is even talking about you, but you're too busy sugarcoating it, while dishing out your own slander against everyone that posted here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have my high horse to go ride.

Guys honestly, it's a leaving thread. Can't we just say "good luck" and be over it?

Why there's such hostility I'll never know. But enough of it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

deskpro2k3 said:

This is a good example of the kettle calling the pot black, and don't even try to sugarcoat it because you'll just eat that up too.

Now, go find where I insulted the OP. If you find what I said, you'll see that I take his words just as it is without sugarcoating it like what you're doing.

Why did I come to this thread? Because the OP is talking about everyone indirectly in this forum. He is even talking about you, but you're too busy sugarcoating his slander, while dishing out your own against everyone that posted here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have my high horse to go ride.

"What do you expect after what he said. Our consoles suck, our discussions suck, our games suck. Why feel sorry, and why wish him luck?"

"He is just seeking attention."

"Why did I come to this thread? Because the OP is talking about everyone indirectly in this forum. He is even talking about you, but you're too busy sugarcoating his slander, while dishing out your own against everyone that posted here."

So you came here to defend everyone that doesn't need defending?, did I ask for you to defend on my part?, you claim I'm defending the OP but the way you're wording it, you're acting somehow in our defense which no one ever needed anyway.

Too bust sugarcoating?, what you mean like you are by slimming down his entire post to "Our consoles suck, our discussions suck, our games suck. Why feel sorry, and why wish him luck?", seriously you cannot see that you slimmed it down to what you want it to say exactly on purpose and claim you aren't sugar coating?, your entire premise and reason to comment is soley because of the excuse "inderectly", possibly the smallest weakest excuse to use, you just came in because you wanted to say "All the people that is saying they're sorry to see you go aren't really sorry.", which if we do it your way and slim it down amounts to "no one cares about you even if you leave", further slimming it down we'll get "no one cares" which amounts to a negative response to begin with, you just came in to be negative to begin with, I came in because I expected actual positivity considering there was a thread a week back that had users remembering users who've come and gone and some nice things being said, I had actual hope for this thread, you know expecting human decensy, not teenage shit like "no one cares, no one really cares for you", that's the kind of crap the world doesn't need, you say that to someone and expect them not to want to deck you or slam you in return you're being very out of touch with society, no one likes being told that crap.

You go ride that high horse, you go ride that into the sunset.

Chazore said:

stuff

In case you didn't get it, that quote was an answer to someone's question. Secondly, I'm defending only myself, while pointing out the obvious. I don't speak for everyone here but, I think the majority of users that posted here have already defended themself plainly, and you can see that for yourself.

You know, you have a unique way of reading things. Why don't you go and reevaluate your thoughts.