By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm leaving VGChartz.

RolStoppable said:
SJReiter said:
Based on the responses in this thread, if I ever decide to leave VGC, I'll not be making a post like this.

You can't expect a warm farewell when you say goodbye by telling the people here that they suck, that their discussions suck and that their consoles suck.

On topic: Good for you, better for us.

That's a good point. I don't think I'd say that if I left lol

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
deskpro2k3 said:
All the people that is saying they're sorry to see you go aren't really sorry.

LOL, there are some really mean posts here
I would be sad reading things like this.

What do you expect after what he said. Our consoles suck, our discussions suck, our games suck. Why feel sorry, and why wish him luck?

He is just seeking attention.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

We have somebody leaving because we talk sales all the time on VGChartz......................................

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! xD

I agree with everything you said except about PC. PC has nothing that console don't have.

i haven't got the faintest idea who this person is, as i've never seen him post..

Around the Network

I had the same problem recently with gaming losing some of its lust. I went all the way back to Super Nintendo, and started fresh and have slowly been working my way through my favorite games, as well as the great ones that I've missed.

It has really brought back my love of gaming tbh.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

alternine said:
Well since youve been gaming for 20 years then you would know that every gens first year is always mediocre and even then the games we've got so far aren't "abysmal". Its also funny how you say you're tired of the fanboys and politics but then you go on in a generic "PC is better than consoles" rant but I digress. If this is how you are on this site then I guess we won't be missing anything when you leave.

I'm just going to say this and be done with it.

Dallinor said:
BraveNewWorld said:
You never post anyway.

It wasn't supposed to be literal, just making a point. He's posted 260 times since 2013; less than a post per day. He rarely joined in on discussions before this.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Even though you basically said "F you all, your all boring talking about sales" in a gaming sales site, and said fanboys suck even though you are declaring yourself a PC Fanboy now... barely post, and hardly anybody knows you... I still will wish you well in all your future endeavors...

I'm just saying good bye to you like you said good bye to us... o.O

Bye. Sure Wii U was slow to get it's games, but if you think PS4 & XB1 are slow then I think your expectations for games in the 1st year of a console are unrealistic.

My 8th gen collection