What you think brahs

Agreed brah 421 75.31%

Disagreed, Xbox will win ... 137 24.51%

Total:558
Chris Hu said:
Who cares.

lol

Around the Network

I'd totally agree with you, but I'll wait and see what will the near future will unveil for both consoles.

Anyway they win.

Chris Hu said:
Sentient_Nebula said:
Chris Hu said:
Who cares.

Comes to a website about video game sales...

Complains that we're talking about video game sales.

Again look at the forums most of them aren't about sales.  My guess it that less then 10% of the members care about sales and it really should be less then that since unless you actually own stock in Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony there is really no reason to care about sales.

Despite how few sales threads there are at any given time, I think anyone who would come to the website in the first place did so because they were interested in sales. We simply talk about other stuff in downtime because this is just a good forum, with good people.

And I don't own any stocks (Not a safe investment, in my opinion). I like sales because I like analyzing, predicting, and observing things like price cuts and ad campaigns, and what effect they have on sales.

I've always enjoyed maths and numbers, and I enjoy video games. So I thought this would be a great place where I could discuss both.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Chris Hu said:

Again look at the forums most of them aren't about sales.  My guess it that less then 10% of the members care about sales and it really should be less then that since unless you actually own stock in Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony there is really no reason to care about sales.

So why don't you go to those sections? It seems to me -- considering your obvious lack of interest in sales -- that YOU are the one who actually cares. How else would you explain going 'out of your way' to come into a section of the forums dedicated to sales, seek out a thread, dedicated to sales, so you can type 'who cares'?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

It will be a close match. Don't know who will win at the end, simply because MS is ready to lower the price more and more to try to match the PS4 user base in NA. At the same price, PS4 would easy win, my opinion.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

GribbleGrunger said:
Chris Hu said:

So why don't you go to those sections? It seems to me -- considering your obvious lack of interest in sales -- that YOU are the one who actually cares. How else would you explain going 'out of your way' to come into a section of the forums dedicated to sales, seek out a thread, dedicated to sales, so you can type 'who cares'?

Guess what this is pretty much the first time I posted in a sales thread which pretty much proofs that I don't care about sales and unless you own stock in Nintendo, Micorsoft or Sony you shouldn't either.

I also think that the Ps4 will win USA but I don't think it will be easy.

You should have add another choice to your poll like yes it will win but not easily.

Yeah, I See PS4 above XBO by 1.8:1 lifetime in the US.

Last year has shown that winning November and December is not enough to make up for the deficit built up from the first 10 months. PS4's 2014 lineup wasn't particularly great (though it wasn't bad either).

This year, it gets to start off strongly with The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, MLB 15: The Show, Toukiden Kiwami, and Omega Quintet. Other games such as Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Tearaway Unfolded, and Ratchet & Clank Redux may find their way into the first half of this year, too. The PS4 should have much better Q1 and Q2 sales than last year.

Another huge factor is that the PS4 doesn't have a proper price cut yet. There are signs that point out that it will happen this year. One is that this is the PS4's second full calendar year. The other is Samsung's recent mass production of the 8 gigabit GDDR5 RAM chips. The huge question is how much of a price cut the PS4 will have.

I think the X1 will still win the holiday season, but it won't outsell the PS4 as much as it did last year. I believe Sony will be much better prepared coming into November and will offer a bunch of nice deals to maintain consumer interest.