By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. All Regions Download It!!!!!

uran10 said:
downloading now, hoping to love it even though I wont be able to afford it XD

Im broke toooooo! Thankz to Amiibos :'-(

Around the Network

Wow, this is great. I was not sure how the first-person thing works out, and at first it felt a bit awkward, but I realized soon how to work with it, and the level-design is done with this in mind. So after a short time it feels pretty good. Again a good game from Intelligent system.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

tbone51 said:

Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. Download It!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/29/code-name-steam-demo-appears-on-eshop

At least in the US, dunno everywhere else but try it :)

Yes, it is so good.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Dusk said:
tbone51 said:

Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. Download It!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/29/code-name-steam-demo-appears-on-eshop

At least in the US, dunno everywhere else but try it :)

Yes, it is so good.

This will be the biggest or at least top 5. underrated games of 2015, i can see it now :0

Mediocre at best, ah well.

Around the Network

I have yet to try this or the MH4 demo.

But when I do I think it will be worth the time. I like strategy and I think this will take a bit to understand how far each character/alien moves ect.

I just finished playing through it. I loved it! Accessible, but challenging. A very content-heavy demo, i must say. It took me over 3 hours just to finish it through once. I haven't seen a demo this expansive since Bravely Default. I will now certainly consider this title, let's see how my backlog clears up from now to release!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I'm extremely surprised, very good demo as it keep my interested all the way through.

My only complain is just how long the enemy's turn takes, it kind of slows down the action for too long imo. I also don't see the point of waiting for an enemy that you can't see (and won't see even after he finish moving). In games like Fire Emblem because of the top down perspective (and also adding the fact that is way faster) this isn't really a problem, but in this game, because of the third person view and the fact that walls and other obstacles can block your view, it is kind of clumsy and weird.

Don't know if the enemy's turn can be speed up or skip completely, but the option would be nice.

Other than that I liked it a lot, will probably buy it at launch actually.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I downloaded this out of curiosity and I actually like it
The music is awesome, that's what I like the most lol

osed125 said:

I'm extremely surprised, very good demo as it keep my interested all the way throw.

My only complain is just how long the enemy's turn takes, it kind of slows down the action for too long imo. I also don't see the point of waiting for an enemy that you can't see (and won't see even after he finish moving). In games like Fire Emblem because of the top down perspective (and also adding the fact that is way faster) this isn't really a problem, but in this game, because of the third person view and the fact that walls and other obstacles can block your view, it is kind of clumsy and weird.

Don't know if the enemy's turn can be speed up or skip completely, but the option would be nice.

Other than that I liked it a lot, will probably buy it at launch actually.

It seems to be one of the major complaints here (hell even for me the guy that never complains usually). Other than that the game is awesome, i knew they needed a demo for this game. It seems as though this game will be greatly affected by this demo, as of now many people who were undecided/didnt care are giving this game another look/chance :0