By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. All Regions Download It!!!!!

So what do you guys think about the demo??

I think is very good! Better than expected for me!

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
So what do you guys think about the demo??

I think is very good! Better than expected for me!

Same, I really want it day 1 now! IS making more Quality games :0

I wasn't even that excited for this game, but after the demo I'm hyped!

It's a game you need to play in order to really grasp how it works. But it's very tactical and a game worthy of Intelligent Systems. I ain't even mad anymore that they're not working on Advance wars (as far as we know)!

I absolutely love the steam mechanics, and the fact you don't have an overhead view of the map. It really adds to the tactics and brings stealth and suspense to the game.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

This demo sold me on the game. I was very good. Day one for me.

RolStoppable said:
Installed system update and downloaded the demo.

I've gone from "will buy this because nothing else comes out" to "will buy this because it will be worth it".

Good Good!!! Seems like many have enjoyed this and are changing their minds. If this game didn't have a demo, it definitely would of hurt its sales, because you need to actually play this game to like it/understand it. (Trailers dont do it justice at all)

Around the Network

I played the demo...but the battles are SO slow. The amount of time spent waiting for the aliens to attack is just ridiculous. It also felt kind of arbitrary in terms of knowing how far the aliens could travel or attack from on their turns. I found myself mostly waiting them out and taking them out one at a time. I realize there are other strategies and ways to play, but the overwatch system just seems to punish you for being offensive. I wanted to like it, but instead the demo helped me decide that I won't be getting it. At least there's another Fire Emblem game coming now.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Just played the first three levels and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to continue the next chapter. This game is definitely on my wish list now.

RolStoppable said:
Installed system update and downloaded the demo.

I've gone from "will buy this because nothing else comes out" to "will buy this because it will be worth it".

That's reassuring!

downloading now, hoping to love it even though I wont be able to afford it XD

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

It reminds me to Valkyria Chronicles, and that´s very good.