By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. All Regions Download It!!!!!

Codename S.T.E.A.M Demo Live Now. Download It!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/29/code-name-steam-demo-appears-on-eshop

At least in the US, dunno everywhere else but try it :)

Around the Network

I'll give it a shot

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Works in Canada!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yeah downloading demo right now it works in Europe

my most anticipated game of 1st half 2015 after splatoon and yoshi. just played the first mission. it's good. *really* good. a nice mix of action and strategy, with a bonkers alien-invasion story, comic-strip graphics and a ridiculously well-developed and well-implemented "steam" mechanic...

from what i've played this deserves kid icarus: uprising sales at least, if not fire emblem: awakening.

Around the Network

Downloading it now!

It is from the creators of the Fire Emblem series so it is bound to be a good game. :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

jetforcejiminy said:

my most anticipated game of 1st half 2015 after splatoon and yoshi. just played the first mission. it's good. *really* good. a nice mix of action and strategy, with a bonkers story and a ridiculously well-developed and well-implemented "steam" mechanic...

from what i've played this deserves kid icarus: uprising sales at least, if not fire emblem: awakening.

You saidthe sales in the opposite way, FE>KI.

That said i hope its a million seller, but i settle for 500k+ This will be underrated as hell, which is a shame

IS ON EUROPE TOO!!!! :D

tbone51 said:
jetforcejiminy said:

my most anticipated game of 1st half 2015 after splatoon and yoshi. just played the first mission. it's good. *really* good. a nice mix of action and strategy, with a bonkers story and a ridiculously well-developed and well-implemented "steam" mechanic...

You saidthe sales in the opposite way, FE>KI.

That said i hope its a million seller, but i settle for 500k+ This will be underrated as hell, which is a shame

no, i meant if it doesn't do fe: awakening #s (1.5m+), it should at least do ki: uprising-like sales (1m+).

but hey, this reminds me a bit of w101 (minus the wonky controls). it's inventive as hell, and this demo was much better than w101's (and longer), so maybe the fact that people have a month or so to kick the tires will do something for the game. i think 800k+ is possible, especially given the glowing reviews this is bound to get (it's previewing incredibly well).

cycycychris said:
Hmmm, if I stay up until 3 I could possibly get the eshop to work with my school shitty wifi...... Maybe over weekend. But I'm certainly interested in trying this game out.

it's really worth a go, trust me.