By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Stands As One Of Koei Tecmos Most Successful Games

vivster said:
Wonder if it has anything to do with Zelda.

Around the Network

Very disappointed. Now, the next major releases from Nintendo in the future will be Hyrule Warriors 2 and Mushroom Warriors. Not exactly the beat em' up games I'd like to see on Nintendo consoles.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Very disappointed. Now, the next major releases from Nintendo in the future will be Hyrule Warriors 2 and Mushroom Warriors. Not exactly the beat em' up games I'd like to see on Nintendo consoles.

But Nintendo didnt make HW. If there is another game eithr it being HW2 or SSB Warriors, it beats not having a game. 

Point is if they dont make another game, thats just 1 less game for nintendo in the future, and we all know nintendo needs 3rd party help.

RealGamingExpert said:
And some people said it will only sell 500k LT...
Good to hear that though!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!  ;)

And these some attacked me for saying that it would do way better in the west than Japan,particularly in the USA as they love zelda there!

I will never forget the phrase:warriors games don't sell good in the USA,they are niche and sell well only in Japan(he saw the 75k there and predicted below that for the USA lol,I predicted 140k FW[And I was right]...I geuss the guy  who said that,he is eating crow...

You must never underestimate zelda brand power in the USA!

tecmo has expressed interest in mario and pokemon musou games

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

:o A kitty! So cute

I think that kitty is pretty ugly tbh... :/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Fire Emblem Musou, here we come.

PwerlvlAmy said:

Pokemon Musou? Imagine Year of pokemon in 2016?

30 year anniversary (dunno wat they would do) New Game? Collection? Etc?

~New Pokemon Gen or PokemonX2Y2 if it is indeed skipped in 2015.

~Pokemon Musuo on WiiU

~Pokken Fighters

~Detective Pikachu?

tbone51 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Pokemon Musou? Imagine Year of pokemon in 2016?

30 year anniversary (dunno wat they would do) New Game? Collection? Etc?

~New Pokemon Gen or PokemonX2Y2 if it is indeed skipped in 2015.

~Pokemon Musuo on WiiU

~Pokken Fighters

~Detective Pikachu?

You're missing Pokemon Snap 2.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Dat Zelda brand tho.