By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Stands As One Of Koei Tecmos Most Successful Games

tbone51 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
tecmo has expressed interest in mario and pokemon musou games

Pokemon Musou? Imagine Year of pokemon in 2016?

30 year anniversary (dunno wat they would do) New Game? Collection? Etc?

~New Pokemon Gen or PokemonX2Y2 if it is indeed skipped in 2015.

~Pokemon Musuo on WiiU

~Pokken Fighters

~Detective Pikachu?

that would be very interesting 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Good for Koei. Warriors games are a proven brand time and time again despite the number of them.

Have to get back to this game at some point, i've only played it for 185 hours so far

Witness the power of Zelda! It makes stuff that doesn't sell... to sell!

I say we give a bit of Zelda to anything that struggles to sell! You name it, Trauma Triforce, Hyrule Odyssey, Sonic and the Master Sword, Zero Escape from Zelda's room. The possibilites are endless!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

I say we give a bit of Zelda to anything that struggles to sell! You name it, Trauma Triforce, Hyrule Odyssey, Sonic and the Master Sword, Zero Escape from Zelda's room. The possibilites are endless!

Cooking Tingle? Have Tingle help you create the most scrumptious Octoroks. Cause as we all know, you could sometimes be so hungry, you could eat one.

"Kooloo! Even better than Limpah!"

Around the Network
Chubomik said:
Anfebious said:

Cooking Tingle? Have Tingle help you create the most scrumptious Octoroks. Cause as we all know, you could sometimes be so hungry, you could eat one.

"Kooloo! Even better than Limpah!"

That's the spirit! That's a great example! You even made me laugh... that's incredible!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Fire Emblem next please.

RolStoppable said:
It would be really cool if it became Koei-Tecmo's most successful game ever, then they could join Sega (their best-selling game of all time is a crossover with Nintendo).

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?

And yeah, I think it could definitely end up being KT's most successful game. If that happens, I can see them trying to work with Nintendo more (just like SEGA).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

RolStoppable said:
Skullwaker said:
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?

And yeah, I think it could definitely end up being KT's most successful game. If that happens, I can see them trying to work with Nintendo more (just like SEGA).

That... that is not exactly encouraging.

Maybe that wasn't the best example. 

Also, I just looked it up and KT's most successful game is Dynasty Warriors 4 with combined sales of 2.27m. I wonder if HW could beat this. It certainly has the potential with the Zelda brand, but it still has a long way to go. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'm hopeful that it will crack the 1m barrier. The best part is that it shows 3rd party developers that games do sell on Wii U. Hopefully this will encourage them to localize Fatal Frame to the west already.