By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430
fluky-nintendy said:
DirtyP2002 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games.
AAA games is not their strength.

Can you people stop posting ignorant posts like this. This is now such a cliqued and completely disproven narrative.

Because you don't like it?
I stand by my opinion.

It's just because...you know, you are kinda wrong maybe? Your opinion =/= reality?

It's not even an opinion. Opinions are something that discerns from facts. If you say Nintendo Consoles are only for kids, this is not an opinion but a silly comment. if you say X1 is the Console for you only if you like Halo is another silly comment, and not an opinion worth to stay on forums, because X1 has much more to offer than a Halo game, as PS4 has so much more to offer than indie games(some are great) and Free2Play games.  It would be too easy to justify a mindless broken comment without any back up, with this :''It's my opinion'';    too easy :)

Don't even waste your time quoting these so called opinions...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Quantity? Yeah. Quality? Nope. That's different for everyone.

Taste is different for everyone;  Quality is quality, even if you don't like that kind of Game.  Uncharted2, Mario 64, MGS4, Gears of War2, Virtua Fighter2, GT1, etc etc etc are all 'quality Games'; you may like them or not is your taste.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Taste is different for everyone;  Quality is quality, even if you don't like that kind of Game.  Uncharted2, Mario 64, MGS4, Gears of War2, Virtua Fighter2, GT1, etc etc etc are all 'quality Games'; you may like them or not is your taste.

Ka-pi96 said:
Nate4Drake said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why are they considered quality? Because someone else said so? Different people like different things and therefore consider different things to be of high quality. It is very much subjective.

So, following your logic, everything is opinable. So, if I say Mario 64 does not have any quality in it, I can be still right because this is my opinion, and who does care if 99% of people say Mario64 is a great game and has quality. Same for Uncharted2; if I don't like it, I might say it has not quality, who does care if it won hundreds of Awards and 99% of people say it's a quality game. If I don't like a game and I think the Game has no quality, the value of the package, acclaimed from the majority, becomes suddently subjective;  Uncharted2 won 10 Awards, like Game of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction, Adventure Game of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Animation, Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering, Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction, Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition, Outstanding Achievement in Game Play Engineering, Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design, 

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2010/feb/19/awards-games

Isn't it quality ? who does care if it won 10 Awards, I don't like it or I like different things, so the Quality is opinable, right ?

Harriet Tubman.

Ka-pi96 said:
Nate4Drake said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why are they considered quality? Because someone else said so? Different people like different things and therefore consider different things to be of high quality. It is very much subjective.

So, following your logic, everything is opinable. So, if I say Mario 64 does not have any quality in it, I can be still right because this is my opinion, and who does care if 99% of people say Mario64 is a great game and has quality. Same for Uncharted2; if I don't like it, I might say it has not quality, who does care if it won hundreds of Awards and 99% of people say it's a quality game. If I don't like a game and I think the Game has no quality, the value of the package, acclaimed from the majority, becomes suddently subjective;  Uncharted2 won 10 Awards, like Game of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction, Adventure Game of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Animation, Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering, Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction, Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition, Outstanding Achievement in Game Play Engineering, Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design, 

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2010/feb/19/awards-games

Isn't it quality ? who does care if it won 10 Awards, I don't like it so the Quality is opinable, right ?

Of course it's an opinion. How do you think awards are given out? Based on people's opinions of course.

I'm wasting my time.

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

My most anticipated game from that list would be Grim Fandango which I played almost 17 years ago already. Other than that masterpiece I look forward to Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky and if Ni No Kuni#2 would be annonced obviosly that to.

On the Wii U I have 3 huge games for me in Splatoon, Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda.

On the Xbox there is Scalebound...

And ofc Mighty No 9 across the board

DirtyP2002 said:

Because you don't like it?
I stand by my opinion.

If you're happy being wrong then all power to you.

The PS5 Exists. 

Mbolibombo said:
My most anticipated game from that list would be Grim Fandango which I played almost 17 years ago already. Other than that masterpiece I look forward to Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky and if Ni No Kuni#2 would be annonced obviosly that to.

On the Wii U I have 3 huge games for me in Splatoon, Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda.

On the Xbox there is Scalebound...

And ofc Mighty No 9 across the board

Is Ni No Kuni 2 confirmed?  If I was Level 5 I would be releasing a version of Yo-Kai Watch for the PS4.  It's their cash cow and it'd be a system seller.   Which conflicts with my personal desire for another Dark Cloud.

kdognumba1 said:

As for the original post though, many of the games listed there as exclusives actually aren't PS4 exclusives.

Samurai Warriors 4-II - PS4, PS3, Vita
Grim Fandango - PS4, Vita, Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - PS4, Vita
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - PS4, PS3
Yakuza Zero - PS4, PS3
Toukiden: Kiwami - PS4, PSP, Vita
Godzilla: The Game - PS4, PS3
Journey - PS4, PS3
Hellblade - PS4, PC
Tearaway - PS4, Vita
God Eater 2 - PS4, VIta, PSP
The Witness - PS4, Windows, iOS
Dragon Quest Heroes: Yamiryū to Seikaiju no Shiro - PS4, PS3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - PS4, PS3, Vita, Windows
No Man's Sky - PS4, Windows

Yes, these games listed are going to PS4. No, they're not exclusive to PS4. Yes, PS4 does have some awesome looking exclusive games. No, PS4's list of exclusives is as extensive as you think it is. Yes, PS4 has some really good looking multiplats. No, PS4 isn't the end all be all. The good news is this gen there's plenty of choices on what system to get awesome experiences on and this year is going to be an awesome year regardless of what system you own.

I guess the point was that Xbone and Wii U won't have those games, I don't see PS4 competing with PC or smart phones. So yeah not real exclusives, but they are still beneficial selling points for PS4 and excluded from its two main competitors. So if someone would have to choose between the three current gen consoles those games could affect his/her buying decision. 

With Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Devil's Third, Star Fox U and Zelda U plus unannounced games for the Wii U, PERSONALLY I believe that PS4 is getting more, but Wii U is getting better quality games. Cause all five of those are going to be spectacular.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]