By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430

Xone Halo, Quantum, Forza and tomb raider
PS4 Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank, though battle

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Metallox said:
daredevil.shark said:
Twilord said:

You're right about 2015 being the best year to be a gamer, but you have the wrong reason. Wii U's line up kicks booty.

Easily available and affordable Metroid Prime Trilogy, Zelda U, Star-Fox U, sequel to the best game on the DS, and sequel to the best RPG of last gen in general. Also high quality squad-based console shooter with garaunteed stable day-one internet for free.

Oh, and unlimited new content for four different beloved 2D Mario games for the price of one.

What about third party games? Wii U has some nice games. But I want options.

It can work as a secondary console. When it costs 200-250 dollars it will worth it completely. 

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Deluxe-Set-Bundle-3ds/dp/B00MVUKM0A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421662050&sr=8-1&keywords=Wii+U&pebp=1421661926797&peasin=B00MVUKM0A

You can get it for effectively that if you want 3D World, which is a tragically under-selling game in a genre that deserves more support. I hate how 'dead' 3D platforming seems to be. Hell I'd be half tempted to give you an Amazon voucher because I want to see that game get more support, its my favourite Mario since World on SNES and that limit is solely because the game still feels too new to dethrone one of my two all-time favourites.

(Thankfully my other all-time favourite game recently got a badass remake so it won't dethrone them both - but I'm not really sure I want to be able to say my two favourite games of all time are on the newest generation, let alone on the same console.)

No gaemz

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Although PS4's lineup and X1's lineups for 2015 are going to be great, i'm more hyped for WiiU's. I'm one of those players that needs to be playing "fresh" quality games all the time. And in that regard I think WiiU suites my interests better.

Anyway, no matter what your console of choice is, 2015 is shaping to be awesome for gamers...

of consoles...And depends on your taste =p.

Around the Network

And yet none of them come even close to Zelda and Xenoblade for me

Giggs_11 said:
Although PS4's lineup and X1's lineups for 2015 are going to be great, i'm more hyped for WiiU's. I'm one of those players that needs to be playing "fresh" quality games all the time. And in that regard I think WiiU suites my interests better.

Anyway, no matter what your console of choice is, 2015 is shaping to be awesome for gamers...

Pray tell. Outside of X, what makes the Wii U titles any different from the usual?

I think everybody is a winner here no matter what your platform preference is.

Calling yourself 'objective' in the thread title? Asking for trouble. You just draw attention to how subjective this whole thing is.

Very few of the PS4 titles lined up for 2015 interest me. Persona 5 and Tearaway are the only ones I'll really be keeping an eye on (the Grim Fandango remake and No Man's Sky look kind of cool, too, but they're also coming to PC). They've actually got less exclusives that interest me than either Microsoft or Nintendo at the moment. That doesn't make my opinion more valid than yours, but it doesn't make it wrong, either.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Giggs_11 said:

Pray tell. Outside of X, what makes the Wii U titles any different from the usual?

I am gonna assume you don't want to count Mario Maker as a new thing because of its source material or Kirby because its a sequel (albeit to one of the most annoyingly underselling and uniquely wonderful gems in retail gaming), so I present you with this:

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM6S2zU6-Zy8&ei=Que8VMDIEY3daJuhgYAL&usg=AFQjCNGrDufkviduy9j2OZ6il-POPYrNQg&bvm=bv.83829542,d.ZWU

The person you actually asked could have had a totally different set of answers, but I figured I might as well give you a hand figuring out what they mean.