By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430
Twilord said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Giggs_11 said:
Although PS4's lineup and X1's lineups for 2015 are going to be great, i'm more hyped for WiiU's. I'm one of those players that needs to be playing "fresh" quality games all the time. And in that regard I think WiiU suites my interests better.

Anyway, no matter what your console of choice is, 2015 is shaping to be awesome for gamers...

Pray tell. Outside of X, what makes the Wii U titles any different from the usual?

I am gonna assume you don't want to count Mario Maker as a new thing because of its source material or Kirby because its a sequel (albeit to one of the most annoyingly underselling and uniquely wonderful gems in retail gaming), so I present you with this:

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM6S2zU6-Zy8&ei=Que8VMDIEY3daJuhgYAL&usg=AFQjCNGrDufkviduy9j2OZ6il-POPYrNQg&bvm=bv.83829542,d.ZWU

The person you actually asked could have had a totally different set of answers, but I figured I might as well give you a hand figuring out what they mean.

Actually you got the grip on what I meant...

I like to play similar games very spaced from each other or else I get bored quickly. Well maybe bored isn't the right word (actually for some games it actually is) so let me put it this way, games need to be fresh all the time for me, so I hate the yearly releases or games that came out very often.

Examples? I happen to like CoD but th CoDs I played were Advanced Warfare (Wii) in 2009, MW3 (PS3) in 2011 and Black Ops 2 in 2014, I skipped all others. Uncharted 1 & 2 I played this year (and I played 2 right after 1 which I truly regret) and have 3 at home to play but won't do it in the near future. Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) was one of my favourite games last gen which I played in 09/10 and haven't played yet Arkham CIty (although this one i probably should have already since I picked it up months ago for 15$ on WIiU and I played the 1st a long time ago).

WiiU's library, although small, fells fresh to me: Zelda U - haven't played one in years, I even missed SS, Star Fox U - loved Star Fox 64, haven't played Star Fox Adventures cuz, you know, it looked like crap (btw I hope this is like 64 and not Adventures, cuz then maybe I'll pass...); Splatoon (I believe I don't need to explain this one); Devil's Third (I'm pretty hyped about this one, aside the graphics I find it very unique); Xenoblade X - I used to play a lot JRPGs back in the PS1/PS2 era, but if I'm not mistaken last one I played was FF 9, so a quality JRPG this year would suit my needs.

Around the Network

The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games.
AAA games is not their strength.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I can't wait for Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Until Dawn, and Persona 5. Lot to play next year!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

vivster said:
Definitely a great year to own a PS4.
You forgot WiLD and Rocket League which are my most anticipated games of the year and also exclusive for PS4.

Ah, the sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. I saw you mention Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars in another thread, and I wondered just what Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars was, it looks decent.  Shame they didn't call it Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars 2, or Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars The Sequel though, Rocket League isn't as good.

Giggs_11 said:
Twilord said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Giggs_11 said:
Although PS4's lineup and X1's lineups for 2015 are going to be great, i'm more hyped for WiiU's. I'm one of those players that needs to be playing "fresh" quality games all the time. And in that regard I think WiiU suites my interests better.

Anyway, no matter what your console of choice is, 2015 is shaping to be awesome for gamers...

Pray tell. Outside of X, what makes the Wii U titles any different from the usual?

I am gonna assume you don't want to count Mario Maker as a new thing because of its source material or Kirby because its a sequel (albeit to one of the most annoyingly underselling and uniquely wonderful gems in retail gaming), so I present you with this:

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM6S2zU6-Zy8&ei=Que8VMDIEY3daJuhgYAL&usg=AFQjCNGrDufkviduy9j2OZ6il-POPYrNQg&bvm=bv.83829542,d.ZWU

The person you actually asked could have had a totally different set of answers, but I figured I might as well give you a hand figuring out what they mean.

Actually you got the grip on what I meant...

I like to play similar games very spaced from each other or else I get bored quickly. Well maybe bored isn't the right word (actually for some games it actually is) so let me put it this way, games need to be fresh all the time for me, so I hate the yearly releases or games that came out very often.

Examples? I happen to like CoD but th CoDs I played were Advanced Warfare (Wii) in 2009, MW3 (PS3) in 2011 and Black Ops 2 in 2014, I skipped all others. Uncharted 1 & 2 I played this year (and I played 2 right after 1 which I truly regret) and have 3 at home to play but won't do it in the near future. Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) was one of my favourite games last gen which I played in 09/10 and haven't played yet Arkham CIty (although this one i probably should have already since I picked it up months ago for 15$ on WIiU and I played the 1st a long time ago).

WiiU's library, although small, fells fresh to me: Zelda U - haven't played one in years, I even missed SS, Star Fox U - loved Star Fox 64, haven't played Star Fox Adventures cuz, you know, it looked like crap (btw I hope this is like 64 and not Adventures, cuz then maybe I'll pass...); Splatoon (I believe I don't need to explain this one); Devil's Third (I'm pretty hyped about this one, aside the graphics I find it very unique); Xenoblade X - I used to play a lot JRPGs back in the PS1/PS2 era, but if I'm not mistaken last one I played was FF 9, so a quality JRPG this year would suit my needs.

If you take that long between trying games, a part of me is tempted to enquire into if you played Wind-Waker the first time around, because if not - I'd suggest keeping an open mind to the possibility of it being better than the new Zelda. (I don't say that as anything against the new one which I am totally psyched for but Wind-Waker is, for me, one of the best games ever.)

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games.
AAA games is not their strength.

Can you people stop posting ignorant posts like this. This is now such a cliqued and completely disproven narrative.

The PS5 Exists. 

Yep 2015 looks like a great year. Hopefully there is a lot cooking for next year as well.

PS4 looks strongest on the exclusive front for me this year, after a pretty weak 2014. All consoles have some great games this year though, lots of diversity too. I wonder when the last time was that each console had their biggest 'core' franchise all releasing in the same year. Zelda, Uncharted and Halo over the course of what, two months, will be amazing.

celador said:
vivster said:
Definitely a great year to own a PS4.
You forgot WiLD and Rocket League which are my most anticipated games of the year and also exclusive for PS4.

Ah, the sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. I saw you mention Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars in another thread, and I wondered just what Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars was, it looks decent.  Shame they didn't call it Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars 2, or Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars The Sequel though, Rocket League isn't as good.

I think it's better for marketing. I don't think that they need the previous name since nobody knows it anyway.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I wish I could share the same excitement, but in reality the only game I am truly excited about is Uncharted 4. Sure, there is a lot of games that will be great, many more will be good, but I can live through 2015 with or without any of them. It is fortunate that so many games come out to give something to play for people of all varying tastes, though.

So, anything that comes out I'm fine with, anything that doesn't come out or gets delayed I'm OK with. Just give me Uncharted 4 and this year is perfect. (oh, and MLB The Show will rock)

Certainly going to be a great year for all gamers, Wii U, PC, PS4 XB1 etc, everyone wins and everyone gets to have a great year in gaming.

That said I can't wait to get my hands on No Mans Sky (PC) and MGS PP (PC) along with some Wii U exclusives.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"