By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430
-Ack!- said:
IkePoR said:
We can only hope that 2014 is not a trend and that 2015's games won't utterly disappoint everyone.

So why won't the year 2015 be as dissapointing as 2014? Simple answer for a simple question: money. Money that relates to the growing user bases. And that relates to more 8th gen exclusives...

Ultimately it comes down to your personal expectations. For me Uncharted 4 and Batman: Arkham Knight make it already a better year than 2014, everything else is just extra credit.

Sure, those two will deliver.  However the gen exclusivity isn't very relevant.  Games that were exclusive to gen 8 (AC:U) were buggy and glitchy as hell.  And while some weren't exclusive, they still lacked a solid experince and/or were overhyped to oblivion(Watch Dogs/Destiny).  I'm hoping 2015 fucking delivers insted of promises like most devs did last year.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Counting third party exclusives and multiplats, absolutely. Nintendo still has to deal with no third party love, and until they fix that it will be the same story. Nintendo may have some of the best games, but there simply isn't enough of them to make up for the lack of external support.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

IkePoR said:
-Ack!- said:
IkePoR said:
We can only hope that 2014 is not a trend and that 2015's games won't utterly disappoint everyone.

So why won't the year 2015 be as dissapointing as 2014? Simple answer for a simple question: money. Money that relates to the growing user bases. And that relates to more 8th gen exclusives...

Ultimately it comes down to your personal expectations. For me Uncharted 4 and Batman: Arkham Knight make it already a better year than 2014, everything else is just extra credit.

Sure, those two will deliver.  However the gen exclusivity isn't very relevant.  Games that were exclusive to gen 8 (AC:U) were buggy and glitchy as hell.  And while some weren't exclusive, they still lacked a solid experince and/or were overhyped to oblivion(Watch Dogs/Destiny).  I'm hoping 2015 fucking delivers insted of promises like most devs did last year.

I haven't touched Assassin's Creed since Brotherhood :D Anyways I think that it can only get better and part of the reasons why WD/Destiny were so disappointing (in general opinion) must have been 'cause of the limitations of the 7th gen. But there were some positive surprises as well like Shadow of Mordor.

2014 reminds me of 2007 a bad year for a PS3 owner, but 2008 was a lot better with exclusives like MGS4, LBP, Resistance 2 and multiplats like GTA IV, DMC4, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3 etc. And 2009... *drools on the keyboard. History just repeats itself with new generation.

I'm optimistic about 2015.

http://gamingbolt.com/15-exclusive-ps4-games-to-look-forward-to-in-2015

*shrugs*

I'm still just fine with my Wii U and Steam. No need to crack the safe for another console.

After the various fiascos of 2014, I'm being cautiously optimistic about 2015. OP reads like fanboy cheerleading, but that is an awful lot of promising games in one year.