By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430
Burek said:
I wish I could share the same excitement, but in reality the only game I am truly excited about is Uncharted 4. Sure, there is a lot of games that will be great, many more will be good, but I can live through 2015 with or without any of them. It is fortunate that so many games come out to give something to play for people of all varying tastes, though.

So, anything that comes out I'm fine with, anything that doesn't come out or gets delayed I'm OK with. Just give me Uncharted 4 and this year is perfect. (oh, and MLB The Show will rock)

Is the PS4 your only scene? If so I'd be happy to look up games for other consoles (I naturally gravitate towards Nintendo but despite my lack of inclination towards it I'd be happy to include some Xbone stuff) that might provide you with something else to titillate you.

Edutainment! - Education about entertainment!

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Ps4 will have an amazing years

True that.

I'm always astonished when people during 2014 bashing ps4 for no games, even though it was just a warm up. I wonder what excuses they will bring to the table with the avalanche of megaton quality games that are coming this year.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
GribbleGrunger said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games.
AAA games is not their strength.

Can you people stop posting ignorant posts like this. This is now such a cliqued and completely disproven narrative.

Because you don't like it?
I stand by my opinion.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games.
AAA games is not their strength.

Can you people stop posting ignorant posts like this. This is now such a cliqued and completely disproven narrative.

Because you don't like it?
I stand by my opinion.

It's just because...you know, you are kinda wrong maybe? Your opinion =/= reality?

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Twilord said:
Giggs_11 said:
Twilord said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Giggs_11 said:
Although PS4's lineup and X1's lineups for 2015 are going to be great, i'm more hyped for WiiU's. I'm one of those players that needs to be playing "fresh" quality games all the time. And in that regard I think WiiU suites my interests better.

Anyway, no matter what your console of choice is, 2015 is shaping to be awesome for gamers...

Pray tell. Outside of X, what makes the Wii U titles any different from the usual?

I am gonna assume you don't want to count Mario Maker as a new thing because of its source material or Kirby because its a sequel (albeit to one of the most annoyingly underselling and uniquely wonderful gems in retail gaming), so I present you with this:

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM6S2zU6-Zy8&ei=Que8VMDIEY3daJuhgYAL&usg=AFQjCNGrDufkviduy9j2OZ6il-POPYrNQg&bvm=bv.83829542,d.ZWU

The person you actually asked could have had a totally different set of answers, but I figured I might as well give you a hand figuring out what they mean.

Actually you got the grip on what I meant...

I like to play similar games very spaced from each other or else I get bored quickly. Well maybe bored isn't the right word (actually for some games it actually is) so let me put it this way, games need to be fresh all the time for me, so I hate the yearly releases or games that came out very often.

Examples? I happen to like CoD but th CoDs I played were Advanced Warfare (Wii) in 2009, MW3 (PS3) in 2011 and Black Ops 2 in 2014, I skipped all others. Uncharted 1 & 2 I played this year (and I played 2 right after 1 which I truly regret) and have 3 at home to play but won't do it in the near future. Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) was one of my favourite games last gen which I played in 09/10 and haven't played yet Arkham CIty (although this one i probably should have already since I picked it up months ago for 15$ on WIiU and I played the 1st a long time ago).

WiiU's library, although small, fells fresh to me: Zelda U - haven't played one in years, I even missed SS, Star Fox U - loved Star Fox 64, haven't played Star Fox Adventures cuz, you know, it looked like crap (btw I hope this is like 64 and not Adventures, cuz then maybe I'll pass...); Splatoon (I believe I don't need to explain this one); Devil's Third (I'm pretty hyped about this one, aside the graphics I find it very unique); Xenoblade X - I used to play a lot JRPGs back in the PS1/PS2 era, but if I'm not mistaken last one I played was FF 9, so a quality JRPG this year would suit my needs.

If you take that long between trying games, a part of me is tempted to enquire into if you played Wind-Waker the first time around, because if not - I'd suggest keeping an open mind to the possibility of it being better than the new Zelda. (I don't say that as anything against the new one which I am totally psyched for but Wind-Waker is, for me, one of the best games ever.)

Hells yeah I played it. But 10 years ago, the Gamecube version. I've been meanin to replay it again (and also Skyward Sword which I haven't played yet) but I have so little time to play nowadays that replaying a game isn't my top priority. But I'll do it one of these days.

But I also have this feeling that Zelda U will be a lot different from previous Zeldas that maybe I won't feel burned out if I play them close to each other.

Around the Network

Without doubt. The most diversity and highest frequency of releases.

2015 will certainly be a strong year for PS4, multiplatform and exclusive wise. I can't wait to buy one to jump into next gen. While the ones I'm waiting for are Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid V, I'd love to give a try to No Man's Sky and The Order, not forgetting about the games that have released already to the PS4.

Twilord said:
Burek said:
I wish I could share the same excitement, but in reality the only game I am truly excited about is Uncharted 4. Sure, there is a lot of games that will be great, many more will be good, but I can live through 2015 with or without any of them. It is fortunate that so many games come out to give something to play for people of all varying tastes, though.

So, anything that comes out I'm fine with, anything that doesn't come out or gets delayed I'm OK with. Just give me Uncharted 4 and this year is perfect. (oh, and MLB The Show will rock)

Is the PS4 your only scene? If so I'd be happy to look up games for other consoles (I naturally gravitate towards Nintendo but despite my lack of inclination towards it I'd be happy to include some Xbone stuff) that might provide you with something else to titillate you.

Edutainment! - Education about entertainment!

Thanjs for the offer, but yes, PS4 is my only console. I really don't have time to have more, and there are so many games to choose from on PS4 alone that they always keep me entertained.

Basically, I play one game a month, so it's not hard to find 12 new games every year. I just meant that even though I actually look forward to about a dozen games, I can do without them and just swap them for another title. Except Uncharted 4 --- and my wife is bothering me almost daily to get it, as if I have the power to develop that entire game tomorrow.

I am getting Dying Light in January, The Order in February and MLB in March, but since no other game on my wishlist has a release date, I don't bother getting hyped for them (Silent Hills, Just Cause 3, Tomb Raider, Rime...)

fluky-nintendy said:
Ruler said:
Ps4 will have an amazing years

True that.

I'm always astonished when people during 2014 bashing ps4 for no games, even though it was just a warm up. I wonder what excuses they will bring to the table with the avalanche of megaton quality games that are coming this year.

Infamous- march
Driveclub-octo
Little Big planet-Nov

Its first year line up of exclusives was lacking, I think thats what people were refering to. Next year will be much better, also few cross gen games going forward *yay*

PS4's 2015 game lineup is the best lineup I've witness throughout my entire life. +10 confirmed games Im definitely getting on a single system in a single year. My wallet isn't ready to feel the wrath of 2015.