By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430

Hello everyone :) Some magazines are already talking about the fact that it is an incredible year for video gamers, especially for PS4 player. The PlayStation 4 has 2015 largest range of games at all. A brilliant year for gamers. Each genre is well covered. In magazines PS4 games lead to the "Most Wanted Charts". Also in forums such as NeoGaf, VGChartz! Personally, i will buy a PS4 in february. My anticipation is huge.

Quite honestly & objectively: The PS4 gets the most games 2015 of all consoles and high quality Exclusives. Let's see...

Exclusives 2015 for PS4: Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Persona 5, Rime, The Order 1886, No Man's Sky, Until Dawn, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Dragon Quest heroes, The Witness, God Eater 2, Disgaea 5, Tearaway Unfolded , Hellblade, Journey, Godzilla, Toukiden, Yakuza Zero, new ratchet&clank, Jojos Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven,Everybodys Golf, Let at Die and Deep Down, PlanetSide 2, MLB15, Senran Kagura Versus,Grim Fandango, The Tomorrow Children, Samurai Warriors 4-II and many more. Surprises there is certainly too, 2015. And Level 5 will announce a big rpg (@E3) for ps4. Maybe Ni No Kuni 2 or a dragon quest rpg ? Old games  (final fantasy x-maybe exclusiv* on next gen, ultra street fighter iv*-exclusiv for ps4, deception iv-exclusiv*, blazblue, dmc, J-Stars Victory Vs+*exclusiv, dark souls 2) coming (*exclusiv) too for ps4 and the multi games in prime form on consoles: Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy Type 0, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Project Cars, Evolve, Batman, new PES/AC/Fifa/COD,Resident Evil Remastered/Revelation2, Bladestorm, DBZ Xenoverse, Mortal Kombat, The Division, Dying Light and many more. Big Announcements there will be this year for PS4 too, that's for sure.

The conclusion: Sony has strong both quality and quantity.
2015 the greatest year for gamers in recent years!? What do you think ? I wish us all a great game year.

Around the Network

You're right about 2015 being the best year to be a gamer, but you have the wrong reason. Wii U's line up kicks booty.

Easily available and affordable Metroid Prime Trilogy, Zelda U, Star-Fox U, sequel to the best game on the DS, and sequel to the best RPG of last gen in general. Also high quality squad-based console shooter with garaunteed stable day-one internet for free.

Oh, and unlimited new content for four different beloved 2D Mario games for the price of one.

yes for now I agree

sure why not
im serious it does :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Its all subjective, but objectively, the PS4 has the most games coming period outside of PC. It means that you are extremely likely to find something you like. If more options are objectively better than less options (and it intrinsically is) then yes, the PS4 has the best lineup of 2015.

Around the Network

I have never been more exited for a year in gaming than 2015. PS4 has an amazing line-up of games. I will basically be playing at least one new triple a title each on the next 11 months.

Then with Playstation Now, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV, I expect a ton of new gamers to be jumping into the mix. Thanks to PS Vue and Sling, my friends list is going to be full of people on their PS4 and XBO 24 hours a day with games, tv, ppv, on demand, and movies.

Looking forward to a lot of MLB 15 The Show, and Uncharted 4 multiplayer.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Are all of those co firmed for 2015? If so holy shit

I'm starting with dying light. I hope that the game would be better than dead island

Twilord said:

You're right about 2015 being the best year to be a gamer, but you have the wrong reason. Wii U's line up kicks booty.

Easily available and affordable Metroid Prime Trilogy, Zelda U, Star-Fox U, sequel to the best game on the DS, and sequel to the best RPG of last gen in general. Also high quality squad-based console shooter with garaunteed stable day-one internet for free.

Oh, and unlimited new content for four different beloved 2D Mario games for the price of one.

What about third party games? Wii U has some nice games. But I want options.

You are absolutely correct. Nintendo has quality games in 2015 but Sony has both quality and quantity.