By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430

planetside 2 is a old port and they dont even get to play on the real servers...

Around the Network

Sony has a ton of games this year, microsoft only really has one or two, and nintendo has maybe one at this point in time (can't remember if zelda u is supposed to come out this year or not).

Danman27 said:
Sony has a ton of games this year, microsoft only really has one or two, and nintendo has maybe one at this point in time (can't remember if zelda u is supposed to come out this year or not).

Microsoft has more than two high profile exclusives coming out and Zelda U, Star Fox, X are coming out for the Wii U.

Many great Multiplatform games are coming in 2015, and PS4 will have the best version. And also many exclusive games are coming, so I would say yes, exclusive and multiplatform games combined, PS4 will offer the best game experience in terms of quality, quantity and variety.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

WorldhopperHoid said:

Though XBONE is close with quantic dream's game plus Halo 5 (Xbone might beat wiiu, idk) ... XONE also has tomb raider ( so that helps alot to)

im sure you mean Quantum Break? Quantic Dream is developing at least one PS4 exclusive. 

Around the Network

Well it's not really objective given the only games in there that I'm interested in are also coming to PC (Hellblade and No Man's Sky). Could not care less about the rest of them. But sure, if you're interested in exactly all of those games you're in for a good year.

Danman27 said:
Sony has a ton of games this year, microsoft only really has one or two, and nintendo has maybe won at this point in time (can't remember if zelda u is supposed to come out this year or not).

Fixed your post. Confusion of homophones when writing is a very common error, happens to the best of us.

But yeah I agree, with Splatoon, Zelda, Devil's Third, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, infinite amounts of the best 2D Mario games for the price of one, the successor to the DS's possible best game, Metroid Prime Trilogy on the crazy-cheap and sooo much more there really is something for all tastes. Besides I think we all know the Hollywood movie will result in us finally getting Fatal Frame, which should be pretty awesome.

I completely agree that 2015 looks like it's going to be an amazing year for gaming however I completely disagree that PS4 has the best lineup of the bunch. It's lineup is great but so are the other systems. 3DS looks good. Vita looks good. XB1 looks good. WiiU looks good. Even both PS3 and 360 look good. It really will come down to personal tastes and preferences.

Personally most of the games I'm really anticipating this year are exclusive to WiiU and 3DS as I highly enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X looks to be an even bigger and more epic experience then before, Splatoon looks to be a new take on shooters, Legend of Zelda for WiiU looks to be amazing, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is a huge upgrade to a series I highly enjoy, Mario Maker is something I can see my friends and family getting around and playing regularly, and Codename S.T.E.A.M. looks like it's going to be right down my alley, and there's quite a few others. That said, these aren't the only games I'm really looking forward to, Witcher 3 looks freaking amazing, Metal Gear Solid V is something I can't wait to play, Batman Arkham Knight looks like it'll be exactly what I want from the series, and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is going to be right down my alley, and there's quite a few others. Again, it really comes down to personal tastes.

As for the original post though, many of the games listed there as exclusives actually aren't PS4 exclusives.

Samurai Warriors 4-II - PS4, PS3, Vita
Grim Fandango - PS4, Vita, Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - PS4, Vita
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - PS4, PS3
Yakuza Zero - PS4, PS3
Toukiden: Kiwami - PS4, PSP, Vita
Godzilla: The Game - PS4, PS3
Journey - PS4, PS3
Hellblade - PS4, PC
Tearaway - PS4, Vita
God Eater 2 - PS4, VIta, PSP
The Witness - PS4, Windows, iOS
Dragon Quest Heroes: Yamiryū to Seikaiju no Shiro - PS4, PS3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - PS4, PS3, Vita, Windows
No Man's Sky - PS4, Windows

Yes, these games listed are going to PS4. No, they're not exclusive to PS4. Yes, PS4 does have some awesome looking exclusive games. No, PS4's list of exclusives is as extensive as you think it is. Yes, PS4 has some really good looking multiplats. No, PS4 isn't the end all be all. The good news is this gen there's plenty of choices on what system to get awesome experiences on and this year is going to be an awesome year regardless of what system you own.

Is there any confirmation yet that Yakuza Zero will come to the west and for the the ps4?

daredevil.shark said:
Metallox said:
daredevil.shark said:
Twilord said:

You're right about 2015 being the best year to be a gamer, but you have the wrong reason. Wii U's line up kicks booty.

Easily available and affordable Metroid Prime Trilogy, Zelda U, Star-Fox U, sequel to the best game on the DS, and sequel to the best RPG of last gen in general. Also high quality squad-based console shooter with garaunteed stable day-one internet for free.

Oh, and unlimited new content for four different beloved 2D Mario games for the price of one.

What about third party games? Wii U has some nice games. But I want options.

It can work as a secondary console. When it costs 200-250 dollars it will worth it completely. 

OP wanted to say best "standalone" system and you seem to have accepted PS4 is the best in that category. And by your logic you mean to say Wii U isn't worth the price. As for games I want to play games like Uncharted 4 as well as witcher 3. If a game isn't exclusive doesn't mean the game cant be good.

I never mentioned any console, so I didn't accept anything. And I was talking about your interest on Wii U, since I don't see you getting one for 300 dollars because it lacks of third party support, I don't need to deny that.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.