By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: The PS4 has the best games lineup 2015 for gamers

2015 is the biggest/most amazing year for gamer in the last few years

Yes!! 212 49.30%

No 156 36.28%

I dont know 39 9.07%

See results 23 5.35%

Total:430

Haven't been this excited since...well I guess it was just 2013, but THAT was my favorite year in gaming ever so here's hoping it'll exceed that!

Personally I'm stoked for Batman, MGS5, The Order, Uncharted 4, Ratchet Reboot, Zelda U, Starfox U, Witcher 3, and Until Dawn. I already know I'm getting Batman and the Order CE editions on launch day. I'll probably get Uncharted CE as well if it's $100 or under with a steel book. Same deal with MGS5 and Ratchet Reboot. Probably gonna have to shelf the Witcher and Starfox U until they're $30 or so. Zelda U is probably a Christmas gift. Also if I get bored over the Summer I may try Metroid Prime for the first time since I can pick up the Trilogy on WiiU now.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

I personally think Wii U has the best line up, though if quantic dreams new game is as good as alan wake it might pass that, but otherwise, ps4, wii u , xone, (that is my order)

i need to stop commenting on the same thread (fucking alcohol)

WorldhopperHoid said:

I personally think Wii U has the best line up, though if quantic dreams new game is as good as alan wake it might pass that, but otherwise, ps4, wii u , xone, (that is my order)

i need to stop commenting on the same thread (fucking alcohol)

Uhh you mean Remedy and their game Quantic Break?

Quantic Dream is pretty much a PlayStation only developer nowadays, they're working on a PS4 exclusive.

PS4 has a good year, but so does XB1 as they have pretty much the same games on the third party front and tons of exclusives. Nintendo has all exclusives.

All I know is I'll be busy between all companies, so i win :D

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The PS4 does have the most diverse list of games than any other platform, but quality is subjective. The other platforms will have good games as well. Whether people care to join in on that diversity is their own decision to make.

Around the Network

ps4 has the largest line-up (and that's because it's selling the best), but it's by no means the best merely because it's large. splatoon, xenoblade and zelda are my most anticipated games, and none of them is on the ps4 (though xenosaga hd would be nice!!).

WorldhopperHoid said:

Though XBONE is close with quantic dream's game plus Halo 5 (Xbone might beat wiiu, idk) ... XONE also has tomb raider ( so that helps alot to)

Don't you mean Quantum Break from Remedy?

2015 looks awesome in general! I'm happy I have a PS4 but you really can't go wrong with whatever you decide to game on! The chaos starts in March for me with Bloodborne though I may give The Order a go depending on reviews.

All three seem to have a great year ahead. I'm leaning more towards Xbox One's exclusives but all three will be strong.

I feel like this is going to be my best year for gaming so far, I'm really exited!!!
My PS4 gonna be used non-stop after not being used for quite a while, and so is my Wii U.Still hoping they will announce more games for the XB1, because with the games announced so far it might only get used lightly, unless Scalebound releases.
My PC will still see the most usage, since all multiplats are played there, but I agree that the PS4 will have the best exclusive lineup,IMHO.