By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita is massivly undertracked!!!

teigaga said:
Dr.Vita said:
teigaga said:
The power of minecraft.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224214711/vampirediaries/images/f/f3/Happiness-overload-o.gif - My reaction if Sony would announce a Minecraft bundle. ^^

The only logical explanation is that microsoft won't let them, but I wouldn't put it past sony presuming the Vita was dead and thus not bothering. Also Japan need a physical release!

Yep, a physical release would be awesome in Japan!

Around the Network

In fact, it's even 150K if we combine Vita+Vita TV. Boutros just made a small mistake and didn't add the 20K from Vita TV.

It brings the Vita LTD total to ~2097K according to NPD (my calculation, might be off by 2-3k)

The difference between NPD and VGC went from about 50K as Nov's end to about 150K at year's end.

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

MepH said:

In fact, it's even 150K if we combine Vita+Vita TV. Boutros just made a small mistake and didn't add the 20K from Vita TV.

It brings the Vita LTD total to ~2097K according to NPD (my calculation, might be off by 2-3k)

The difference between NPD and VGC went from about 50K as Nov's end to about 150K at year's end.

So November and December undertracked!!! o.O
I will add this. :)

teigaga said:
Dr.Vita said:
teigaga said:
The power of minecraft.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224214711/vampirediaries/images/f/f3/Happiness-overload-o.gif - My reaction if Sony would announce a Minecraft bundle. ^^

The only logical explanation is that microsoft won't let them, but I wouldn't put it past sony presuming the Vita was dead and thus not bothering. Also Japan need a physical release!

This. I can't see any other reason but that too.

Dr.Vita said:
MepH said:

So November and December undertracked!!! o.O
I will add this. :)

November wasn't undertracked in fact. (even slightly overtracked)

It's the LTD through November 2014 that was undertracked ~45K

Around the Network
MepH said:

I didn't want to combine them because I'm not sure the VGC numbers include PSTV.

Does someone know if VGC tracks PSTV?

Boutros said:
MepH said:

I didn't want to combine them because I'm not sure the VGC numbers include PSTV.

Does someone know if VGC tracks PSTV?

Oh thanks for the answer, I just assumed they track it, but now that I think about it, I've never seen a confirmation of this too :/

kowenicki said:
sad thing is... thats still a bad performance.

Party pooper...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Interesting how Nintendo and Sony sales in December were nearly identical. Nintendo likely ~1.42m and Sony 1.38m

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Vita is also up a pretty big amount YOY. What gives? It wasn't PSTV, that's for sure. Maybe NPD are correcting their past months' figures this month. It's not far from PS3 even, which isn't that terrible .
When did it top 100k in one month in the US last time? Nov 2013?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com