By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita is massivly undertracked!!!

51k = VGChartz
150k (PS Vita + PS Vita TV) = NPD 
Gap = 99k 

PS Vita did even better than last year!!!

What do you guys think? Do you think that it is also in other months undertracked or is it even in Europe undertracked?

I guess both!!! It is undertracked in December (look at NPD sales). If it did in USA (the worst selling country for Vita) 150k in December, Europe numbers wouldn't be around 100k (VGChartz numbers). Europe is a better market for Vita, so Europe is also undertracked!!! 

Edit: It has been fixed in USA but not in Europe and Rest of the world!

PS Vita undertracked countries:

Europe - Can not be true that the Vita sold more in USA than Europe in December
Germany - PS Vita was at 1. on Amazon.de at the holidays and a long time at Top 40 (because 100€ sale)
UK - Vita is doing a lot better than Wii U in Amazon.uk but in VGChartz Wii U is selling 3x better than PS Vita
Rest of World - Sony already said that PS Vita is doing a lot better there than in the west

Around the Network

Vita outsold Bayonetta 2. We need to talk about it.

Europe must nothing, but I agree 80k undertrackage is a pretty significant number on those sales. Better than the other way around that's for sure!

EDIT: Lol badgenome .

badgenome said:

Vita > than everyone thought!!! :P

Ka-pi96 said:
badgenome said:

I'm sure that conversation will end well...

I can only see everyone involved being happy with that conversation!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Europe must nothing, but I agree 80k undertrackage is a pretty significant number on those sales.

So you think Vita would do better in USA than Europe?? o.O 
Vita is around 100k in Europe for this month (VGChartz), it can not be true that USA is outselling Europe. 

10m announcement should be made soon?

The power of minecraft.

teigaga said:
The power of minecraft.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224214711/vampirediaries/images/f/f3/Happiness-overload-o.gif - My reaction if Sony would announce a Minecraft bundle. ^^

Dr.Vita said:
teigaga said:
The power of minecraft.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224214711/vampirediaries/images/f/f3/Happiness-overload-o.gif - My reaction if Sony would announce a Minecraft bundle. ^^

The only logical explanation is that microsoft won't let them, but I wouldn't put it past sony presuming the Vita was dead and thus not bothering. Also Japan need a physical release!