By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita is massivly undertracked!!!

Ljink96 said:
Homebrew must be taking off:D just kidding, it was a joke, ha ha...

Is homebrew even possible on Vita?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
fluky-nintendy said:
What if...Vita is way ahead the 10M mark by now and we were all fooled by vgc?

Doubtful. It's likely overtracked in other regions, as Sony would have announced a 10 million shipped already.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Normchacho said:
Does NPD count the PS TV with Vita sales? Does VGC?

NPD splits them but counts both as handhelds. VGC combines them both into Vita

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

BraLoD said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Aren't we close to Sony giving us numbers for the last Q? It should tell us how much Vita shipped and we will know where it is.

But we won't have lifetime shipments for Vita, I bet, since they have combined it with PSP until now. We should know how many Vitas they shipped this quarter though since I believe PSP is almost completely gone??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Ljink96 said:
Homebrew must be taking off:D just kidding, it was a joke, ha ha...

Is homebrew even possible on Vita?

Yup, but only PSP homebrew using an exploit game to have access to the PSP emulator within the Vita and then installing a CFW on it.

Around the Network
fluky-nintendy said:

That would be a nice surprise, but I doubt it.

Oh yeah, very massive.

Look out 3DS.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Oh yeah, very massive.

Look out 3DS.

Almost 70% undertracked is pretty massive

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

How can a dead system be undertracked? Jk.

I never thought they'd be such a difference with their numbers!

outlawauron said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Doubtful. It's likely overtracked in other regions, as Sony would have announced a 10 million shipped already.

I don't think Sony would announce a shipped number for the Vita.