By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

Vasto said:
I guess the goal post will keep getting moved.

How is saying that the PS4 is going to win NPD 2015 moving any goal posts? Like at all. It is literally setting up a completely clear goal and nothing else.

Around the Network
yo-gamer-lo said:
DerNebel said:
yo-gamer-lo said:

i bet my 1000 bottom Dollar

what Quote will i get form u, if i win?

edit: u won't respond ofc, because its just a bs bait titel and topic...

You won't live long here like that. If you want to keep posting in this style then I can suggest some Youtube channels to you that might be better suited for your needs.

what is wrong with that? im not supposed to take his topic serious?

in that case my respond woud be a joke to a joke. so still perfect suit

Your aggession buddy, that's the problem. Just watch out or you'll be banned on your first day ;)

BraLoD said:
kinisking said:
BraLoD said:
PS4 is going to win this year again indeed.
People see more value in the PS4 than in the XBO, it's as simple as this.

Did XBO win November and December by accident? 

Price. As soon as it went back to PS4 territory it started to fall like a rock and that's why MS went back so quickly to the "promotion".
Even MS knows PS4 holds more value than their XBO. Even in their safe zone market from last generation.

ik but he's saying with a lesser price xbox one will lose in the u.s. So do you disagree or agree?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
BraLoD said:

Price. As soon as it went back to PS4 territory it started to fall like a rock and that's why MS went back so quickly to the "promotion".
Even MS knows PS4 holds more value than their XBO. Even in their safe zone market from last generation.

ik but he's saying with a lesser price xbox one will lose in the u.s. So do you disagree or agree?

He's saying PS4 will win more NPD's out of the 12 months in a year, which is not exactly a bold prediction.

It has February and March on lock (The Order+Bloodborne) Plus Until Dawn is releasing sometime in the summer so that's another month most likely. Xbox doesn't spread out it's big exclusives very well, right now everything is a September or later release, at least it is to my knowledge.

So yes, I agree with OP. PS4 will win more NPD's than Xbox, even if Xbox is 50$ cheaper.

Namiirei said:
kinisking said:
BraLoD said:
PS4 is going to win this year again indeed.
People see more value in the PS4 than in the XBO, it's as simple as this.

Did XBO win November and December by accident? 

Not, it won because the console price was dropped to insane levels (320 dollars with 50 S reduc at wallmart + 3 free games, etc...) and because the console got some of his best games for this period, like halo.

Xone got nothing until next november (halo 5 will probably be here for Black friday), so they won't win anything, simple as that.

Are you serious. q1 one has ori,scream ride guaranteed( its something.) q2 has state of decay and fable legends (pretty good) september has quantum break and forza 6( extremely good) november will have halo 5 and tomb raider most likely. and thats without surprise announcments like gears collection (not really a surprise) that deal was only on black friday. Xbox one didnt have crazy deals in december but managed to outsell ps4. ps4 had some deals to so lets not pretend. Also halo mcc was broken. it wasnt going to be a huge seller simply because most people already bought and played the hell out of those games AND it was broken????
EDIT: Also are we doing the bet or not XD

Around the Network

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in November = didnt happen

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in December = didnt happen

what shall be next :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

BraLoD said:
kinisking said:
BraLoD said:

I agree, the PS4 is winning this year.
It's not ONLY about price, this year the PS4 line up is amazing and with little gaps, it will sell good all year no matter what.
Then will come E3, more announcement by both, and Sony is doing a price cut in the 500GB version and introducing a new model (probably 1TB/2TB).
There is no way the XBO is outselling the PS4 this year, even in the USA.
PS4 will be more than ever the "cool" thing to be getting this year.

lets do a bet then.  Xbox one has an amazing line up also. and its more focused to the usa's taste than ps4s. xbox will outsell ps4 in the us by the end of the year

PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

I remember when it was

The goal post keeps getting moved.

PS4 won NA in 2014 & I don't expect that to change in 2015!

PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XBO worldwide?