By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

BraLoD said:
kinisking said:
BraLoD said:

I agree, the PS4 is winning this year.
It's not ONLY about price, this year the PS4 line up is amazing and with little gaps, it will sell good all year no matter what.
Then will come E3, more announcement by both, and Sony is doing a price cut in the 500GB version and introducing a new model (probably 1TB/2TB).
There is no way the XBO is outselling the PS4 this year, even in the USA.
PS4 will be more than ever the "cool" thing to be getting this year.

lets do a bet then.  Xbox one has an amazing line up also. and its more focused to the usa's taste than ps4s. xbox will outsell ps4 in the us by the end of the year

I'm sorry, I'm not the kind of guy who do bets, I don't need this stuff
But I'm pretty sure a lot of other guys here will gladly bet with you as they believe in the same as I do.

i dont hold it against you :P it doesnt really matter anyways XD but i guess  we'll see who was right :D

edit: i just really want to do my first bet XD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Vasto said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in November = didnt happen

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in December = didnt happen

what shall be next :O

The goal post keeps getting moved.

We must learn from the best.

riderz13371 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XBO worldwide?

us. people thought ps4 was going to win even with all the deals ms had.so much so, that they quickly jumped onto the 7-10k rumour only to be dissapointed. you shouldve known what he meant XD i dont think anyone expects xbox one to outsell ps4 a month world wide for a month unless halo 5 gets a bundle and is released in sepetember. and thats iffy too XD

kinisking said:
riderz13371 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XBO worldwide?

us. people thought ps4 was going to win even with all the deals ms had.so much so, that they quickly jumped onto the 7-10k rumour only to be dissapointed. you shouldve known what he meant XD i dont think anyone expects xbox one to outsell ps4 a month world wide for a month unless halo 5 gets a bundle and is released in sepetember. and thats iffy too XD

I'm saying thats what will be next...He asked lol

kinisking said:

Are you serious. q1 one has ori,scream ride guaranteed( its something.) q2 has state of decay and fable legends (pretty good) september has quantum break and forza 6( extremely good) november will have halo 5 and tomb raider most likely.

Ori, screamride, and state of decay ? You serious ? No one care about them, they will not help selling Xone at all. It's good for ppl who have a Xone (or a 360), but that's all.It's like if i was saying Resogun and dead nation helped the ps4 to sell a lot. They're not bad games huh...just, no one know about them, except ppl like you and me.

Fables legends looks pretty weak actually, especially after  the second one (even the third one).

We don't have any date for Forza, even more for Quantum break, i don't see this game before the very, very end of the year. Maybe it will be reported like Alan wake if remedy  is not fast enough, or if Ms don't want to release all games the same month (halo, QB, tomb raider, forza).

I'm 110% sure, the ps4 will sold more in the Us for each month, except the month of november bcz halo 5 (obviously) and maybe december (depend on the deals).

And i only bet over steam games : D I already got 3 free games with that, and give one to a member.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
kinisking said:

Are you serious. q1 one has ori,scream ride guaranteed( its something.) q2 has state of decay and fable legends (pretty good) september has quantum break and forza 6( extremely good) november will have halo 5 and tomb raider most likely.

Ori, screamride, and state of decay ? You serious ? No one care about them, they will not help selling Xone at all. It's good for ppl who have a Xone (or a 360), but that's all.It's like if i was saying Resogun and dead nation helped the ps4 to sell a lot. They're not bad games huh...just, no one know about them, except ppl like you and me.

Fables legends looks pretty weak actually, especially after  the second one (even the third one).

We don't have any date for Forza, even more for Quantum break, i don't see this game before the very, very end of the year. Maybe it will be reported like Alan wake if remedy  is not fast enough, or if Ms don't want to release all games the same month (halo, QB, tomb raider, forza).

I'm 110% sure, the ps4 will sold more in the Us for each month, except the month of november bcz halo 5 (obviously) and maybe december (depend on the deals).

And i only bet over steam games : D I already got 3 free games with that, and give one to a member.

Do you want fez?

kinisking said:

Do you want fez?

Already got it with ps+ on vita : D

A 2 $ game is enough, but we have time for this after all.

Namiirei said:
kinisking said:

Do you want fez?

Already got it with ps+ on vita : D

A 2 $ game is enough, but we have time for this after all.

ok! btw love your breaker new waves avy. Havent read that in a while though :(

You can keep DAT attempt at English at your place.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in January = is happening.

@ OP

I agree.  PS4 has the better line up this year, with very few gaps.  It also has a price cut happening sometime this year.  Probably around the middle of the year.  I'm thinking an announcement at E3, plus some footage of GOW4 and GT7 to get people excited for 2016.  Heck, to insure the rest of the year is on lock, they may even drop for the 2nd year anniversary of the PS4 announcement.  Of course, I'm not really expecting that.

This thread also reminds me of this time last year.  Some people were talking a lot of trash against the PS4, especially after XBO won Dec 2013, then the sales started rolling out and most just disappeared from the threads.  Wonder if they'll disapear to the shadows, once again.  Hope not.