By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

But but but PS3 also managed a turnaround last gen!!!!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
PenguinZ said:
Sony will win more NPDs this year, but Xbox One will have more sales in the US for 2015.

Do you think PS4 will just be very weak in the holidays or X1 extremely strong?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
PenguinZ said:
Sony will win more NPDs this year, but Xbox One will have more sales in the US for 2015.

Well we're talking US sales... And no other console exclusive is bigger than Halo. I'll go more towards an extremely strong X1.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

The PS4 was  sold out other countries. If I was Sony, I wouldn't lower the price until after those countries are fully supplied. No reason to match the price in the US just to sell the same ammount World Wide. After all countries have atiquite stock, I would lower the price. I also believe that Sony won't have supply issues during the next holiday world wide, and will be prepared to match Microsofts holiday sales.  

PenguinZ said:
vivster said:
PenguinZ said:

Well we're talking US sales... And no other console exclusive is bigger than Halo. I'll go more towards an extremely strong X1.

It just has to keep up throughout the year then. X1 still had a 600k gap despite some massive 2 wins in the holidays.

Halo will do wonders but it has its limits. Sony will probably not pull any punches and trying to throw everything at Halo softening the blow.

I think it's about 50/50 if X1 will win US this year.

Around the Network
PenguinZ said:
vivster said:
PenguinZ said:

Sony will have Uncharted to lessen the blow =P

Oh my god, bhr-3. It has been like 6 years. How have you still not grown up? Bragging about a console for a terrible company like Sony for free over the internet has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen. It even has to be worse than regular fanboyism, because at least there people are parading stuff that matters at least a tiny bit, but sales? Come on.

User was moderated for this post

-Dallinor

I agree, world wide the PS4 has it on lock down but the US is still up for grabs and the Xbox One still has a chance to snatch it and win this generation in the process.

kinisking said:
Xbox one will outsell the ps4 in the US for 2015.bur I think ps4 will win some npd like January, Feb, March. Xbox one will definitely beat ps4 from step-dec.no way ps4 will outsell Xbox one this year in the US with halo 5 coming. Care to bet?

You really don't think Uncharted can put up a fight?  Halo is getting tired and old.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

The Gamecube controller says hi. Best controller ever right there.

And "Naughty Gods" LMAO!

2015 barely started, and this guy is already at the top of the most delusional people on vgchartz list!