By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

ohmylanta1003 said:

The average consumer is buying the iPhone. More people buy the iPhone than any other phone.

If you want to base the smartphone market as a phone by phone specification sure.  However, there are more smartphones out there that are not iphones than there are smartphones out there that are iphones.  Therefore, the average consumer is not specifically targeting the iphone.

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

The average consumer is buying the iPhone. More people buy the iPhone than any other phone.

If you want to base the smartphone market as a phone by phone specification sure.  However, there are more smartphones out there that are not iphones than there are smartphones out there that are iphones.  Therefore, the average consumer is not specifically targeting the iphone.

So, worldwide, the average consumer isn't targeting the PS4? I get what you're saying, but I think if a product is being bought more than any other individual product, then I would say it's being targeted by the average consumer.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:

So, worldwide, the average consumer isn't targeting the PS4? I get what you're saying, but I think if a product is being bought more than any other individual product, then I would say it's being targeted by the average consumer.

Worldwide the average gamer(consumer) is targeting the PS4, certainly.  However, the average customer will generally target the cheapest of the options.  In this instance the gamer isn't always the customer.  I have been incorrectly using consumer when I meant customer to this point though.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is...yeah. PS4 has the attention in all 3 major areas. US, EU, and JP. Wide massive appeal is doing them well. However, the 350 Xbone has helped microsoft a great deal. When it went back up, sales went back down. Strange...

The butthurt is real! That's good Sony Ponies. Let the hate and anger flow through you.

-User was moderated for this post-

Mummelmann

Around the Network

I disagree. Microsoft come with big surprises. Xbox wins 2015 in USA. Not all months but at the end of the year the Xbox one should win