By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

the_real_dsister44 said:

Oh my god, bhr-3. It has been like 6 years. How have you still not grown up? Bragging about a console for a terrible company like Sony for free over the internet has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen. It even has to be worse than regular fanboyism, because at least there people are parading stuff that matters at least a tiny bit, but sales? Come on.

User was moderated for this post

-Dallinor

You do realize that you're on a website called VIDEOGAMESCHARTZ, right?
Pretending to be above caring about sales isn't going work here.lol

Around the Network
Kuksenkov said:
The Gamecube controller says hi. Best controller ever right there.

And "Naughty Gods" LMAO!

2015 barely started, and this guy is already at the top of the most delusional people on vgchartz list!

People always call them "Naughty Gods," now...

I think the X1 will win Semptember for sure unless Sony drops a massive surprise. As long as they continue to sell at least equally I feel Sony has done well after being slaughtered here last gen. I still find it funny the x1 and 360 have to always be cheaper to get US.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in November = didnt happen

I remember when it was

PS4 will outsell XB1 in December = didnt happen

what shall be next :O 

Quite the selective memory you got there. Have you fotgotten the:

UK and US are a lock for Xbone  = didn't happen

Xbone will definitely win npd when Titanfall launches = didn't happen

No? Well I do. 

NobleTeam360 said:
I don't expect it to beat it in non holiday months but it'll certainly have better sales than what a 399 xbone would offer.

I don't mean to be mean but that's a pretty obvious statement to make.  Any console at a reduced price is going to sell more compared to if it was $50 more

OT We already saw them practically even for the week ending the 3rd even with the price cut still in effect so I think PS4 will have a slight victory in January, big win in February with the Order and other 3rd parties boosting it, big win in March with Bloodborne boost, and with Ratchet coming in the first half and Batman being marketed for Playstation the fist half of the year may go a long way to making up for that closing gap during the holidays.  If PS4 gets a price cut in September to $350 you can stick a fork in X1 even in NA

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

With the 349 price point XB1 definitely has a chance in the US. They proved that in the holiday months with the bundles at 349, and they are going to continue to aggressively pursue marketshare in the US for 2015. I see no reason to crown either company this early.

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:

Well at least XBO will win worldwide the month Halo 5 comes out.

Wait are you saying that the XB1 will win the month WW that Halo 5 comes out or that it will win just the realease week of Halo 5?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

SjOne said:
The average consumer cares more for getting the best deal than preferring a paryiculat brand

You can say that to the iphone.

kinisking said:
Xbox one will outsell the ps4 in the US for 2015.bur I think ps4 will win some npd like January, Feb, March. Xbox one will definitely beat ps4 from step-dec.no way ps4 will outsell Xbox one this year in the US with halo 5 coming. Care to bet?

Will third party games magicly be better on xb1 then ps4 i doubt it,so 3rd party games vs Halo 5 who gonna push more sales?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

TheBlackNaruto said:
Sharpryno said:

Well at least XBO will win worldwide the month Halo 5 comes out.

Wait are you saying that the XB1 will win the month WW that Halo 5 comes out or that it will win just the realease week of Halo 5?

I highly doubt it, Halo has a very limited appeal outside US. and Halo 5 will have the same kind of affect on XB1 sales that a Mario Kart 5 had on Wii U. People need to realize that anyone who's a big enough Halo fan to buy a console for it likely already bought an X1 at launch and if not then definately did it when MCC came out.

I see ps4 being the top selling consoles every month expect Halo 5 month and maybe November and December if they don't do a price cut.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m