By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You Can Keep Dat 349 Promotional Price PS4 WILL Still Win NPD 2015 And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dolla On That!

I think the X1 will win this year and the gen in the US. The only way Xbox One beats PS4 is by selling at a better price, and luckily MS can make that happen.

I would expect PS4 sales to remain strong though. It is a fantastic achievement that they have managed to make the US competitive again after last gen, and Sony really have no reason to get into a price war when they can continue to sell well and make profit. MS's actions in the US are very telling, and Sony does not need to do the same.

Around the Network

U.S will be won by the XB1. Once the ball starts rolling it's all over from there.

i bet my 1000 bottom Dollar

what Quote will i get form u, if i win?

edit: u won't respond ofc, because its just a bs bait titel and topic...

Namiirei said:
kinisking said:
Xbox one will outsell the ps4 in the US for 2015.bur I think ps4 will win some npd like January, Feb, March. Xbox one will definitely beat ps4 from step-dec.no way ps4 will outsell Xbox one this year in the US with halo 5 coming. Care to bet?

Sure.

Ps4 will outsold Xone each month except november/december. In the Us of course, i don't even need to talk worldwide.

OK winner gets avy control for a month.! 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

BraLoD said:
PS4 is going to win this year again indeed.
People see more value in the PS4 than in the XBO, it's as simple as this.

Did XBO win November and December by accident? 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
yo-gamer-lo said:

You won't live long here like that. If you want to keep posting in this style then I can suggest some Youtube channels to you that might be better suited for your needs.

DerNebel said:
yo-gamer-lo said:

You won't live long here like that. If you want to keep posting in this style then I can suggest some Youtube channels to you that might be better suited for your needs.

what is wrong with that? im not supposed to take his topic serious?

in that case my respond woud be a joke to a joke. so still perfect suit

I guess the goal post will keep getting moved.

kinisking said:
BraLoD said:
PS4 is going to win this year again indeed.
People see more value in the PS4 than in the XBO, it's as simple as this.

Did XBO win November and December by accident? 

Not, it won because the console price was dropped to insane levels (320 dollars with 50 S reduc at wallmart + 3 free games, etc...) and because the console got some of his best games for this period, like halo.

Xone got nothing until next november (halo 5 will probably be here for Black friday), so they won't win anything, simple as that.

This reminds me of the "Xbox One>PS4 and WiiU for November" thread for some reason. Except that this thread might be wrong.

Proud to be a Californian.