By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii games do you want to see come to the eShop?

Rare games essentially.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a good start, The Last Story and Xenoblade would be nice, its also a good idea to release games that weren't localized yet are in english, like Disaster Day of Crisis and Project Zero II: Wii Edition.

Project Zero would be good to measure weather localizing Zero V is a good idea or not.

Also interested in knowing weather third parties will rerelease games as well.

Around the Network
TheVoraciousFox said:
RavenXtra said:
Feel like any title from the Nintendo Selects lineup of game would be a good choice. Would be good to have some of the more limited release games like Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower as well, they might find a new audience by being so readily available.

Pandora's Tower has already been announced, has it not?

For EU yes, but I don't remember it being mentioned at all during the NA Direct. Glad its getting a release somewhere though.

SjOne said:

Fatal Frame IV. This is an excellent time to start localizing games. And give us MGS: Twin Snakes goodness

Not a bad idea. Appart from PZ4, I would also add Takt of Magic and Zangeki no Reginleiv!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Xenoblade but seeing that Xenoblade 3D is about to release I doubt that they're gonna put it on there for a while..

Fire Emblem because it's hella expensive now, and after playing Awakening I really want to get into this series more.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
Project Zero would be good to measure weather localizing Zero V is a good idea or not.

That's a very good point. I mean, wasn't it released in Europe anyways? Localizing it for NA wouldn't be difficult at all then.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

raidinglarastomb said:
Metroid 1 and 2 suck wolith wii motion plus remotes, you need the og wii remote for it to work properly also its 10 times better with the gc controller

I'm not sure I could disagree with you more. With controls set to 'Advanced',  Metroid with  Wii-mote is sublime.

Each to there own though.

GC games for me, I have most Wii games that I wanted.

RE4 because the Wii version is the best version I've played and I want to play it for the 21,039,204th time.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

RolStoppable said:

Excite Truck because I never bought it myself.

On a sidenote, not sure why there's demand to play the Metroid Prime Trilogy with inferior controls.

This is a comment completely disconnected from reality. The controls on Trilogy are significantly better than Prime and Prime 2. The Gamecube controller definitely was not designed to play shooters well, and that's just the truth.

EDIT: Ahh, my apologies if you're referring to people wishing to play the game with the Gamepad. If that's the case then I withdraw my comment!