By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii games do you want to see come to the eShop?

Project Zero 2 Wii Edition.
All regions.

Around the Network
Cream147 said:
RolStoppable said:

Excite Truck because I never bought it myself.

On a sidenote, not sure why there's demand to play the Metroid Prime Trilogy with inferior controls.

This is a comment completely disconnected from reality. The controls on Trilogy are significantly better than Prime and Prime 2. The Gamecube controller definitely was not designed to play shooters well, and that's just the truth.

I think you'll find you are in agreement with him.

TomaTito said:
SjOne said:

Fatal Frame IV. This is an excellent time to start localizing games. And give us MGS: Twin Snakes goodness

Not a bad idea. Appart from PZ4, I would also add Takt of Magic and Zangeki no Reginleiv!

Arghh, Japan is getting Zangeki no Reginleiv!

http://nintendoeverything.com/upcoming-wii-games-releasing-on-the-european-and-japanese-eshops/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Please Nintendo!!! I NEED Kirby's Return to Dream Land!!

One of those 50 in one sega collections that were so easily available on 7th gen, so that I don't need to pay for each and every one of them. It seems like a legit idea and I would probably play them more if it didn't require a disc. In between Mario Kart and Netflix time, I would play golden axe while waiting for the dog to take a dump.

Around the Network

This is a really smart move, as they could bring in some more cash for games that may not have performed as desired.

Zelda games!

Personally? None. They're all available for relatively cheap, and fully playable in disc form on Wii U.

I'd far rather have N64 or GC games. Along with more older VC titles.

I'd be pleased with almost anything that is $10. I know that's probably not going to be the case after the first 3's initial sale. I recently starting playing the Zelda's with OOT3D, ALBW, and WW from the Mario Kart 8 sale, So I would be very happy to see TP or SS. Mario Strikers, and Mario Sluggers would fill a sports void.