By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii games do you want to see come to the eShop?

XENOBLADE!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Hynad said:

I want Gamecube games on the e-shop. =(

Especially Metroid Prime. And if at all possible, with a choice between the original control scheme or the Wii one.

Metroid Prime Trilogy... I agree, I want some as well, but this just kind of took care of what you requested.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Xenoblade Chronicles and the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

spemanig said:
Hynad said:

I want Gamecube games on the e-shop. =(

Especially Metroid Prime. And if at all possible, with a choice between the original control scheme or the Wii one.

...Or you can get all three for $10 like next month.

I hadn't completely seen the Direct at the time I posted this.

Still, I wish I could have the choice to play the games with the Gamecube control scheme...

Hynad said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hynad said:

Super Paper Mario... That'd be cool. But really, they should release Gamecube games too. Because Thousand Year Door would be an even better proposition that Super Paper Mario!

Thats true and I would love some GC games. Maybe even have RE4 in there as well as Eternal Darkness!

There's a better chance of RE4 Wii Edition being available, RE4 GC is missing the bonus Ada missions and the Wiimote targetting.

The problem with Wii games is that they will require a Wii-mote to play... I wish they'd retool the controls so we can play using the Gamepad.

Not that I don't have a Wii-mote... But I prefer using the Gamepad. Plus... I'd get to play those games during number 2.

They showed you can use the Classic Pro Controller. 

Around the Network

Feel like any title from the Nintendo Selects lineup of game would be a good choice. Would be good to have some of the more limited release games like Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower as well, they might find a new audience by being so readily available.

Dusk said:
Hynad said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There's a better chance of RE4 Wii Edition being available, RE4 GC is missing the bonus Ada missions and the Wiimote targetting.

The problem with Wii games is that they will require a Wii-mote to play... I wish they'd retool the controls so we can play using the Gamepad.

Not that I don't have a Wii-mote... But I prefer using the Gamepad. Plus... I'd get to play those games during number 2.

... For games that originally allowed the Pro controller.

Metroid Prime Trilogy, as far as I know, didn't allow that.

Hynad said:
Dusk said:
Hynad said:
TruckOSaurus said:

... For games that originally allowed the Pro controller.

Metroid Prime Trilogy, as far as I know, didn't allow that.

It didn't. But since they showed the classic pro it might have that support built in. Not sure why you would want that for Prime Trilogy though, superb control scheme for it.

RavenXtra said:
Feel like any title from the Nintendo Selects lineup of game would be a good choice. Would be good to have some of the more limited release games like Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower as well, they might find a new audience by being so readily available.

Pandora's Tower is already confirmed, as is Sin & Punishment 2, so the chance of other Wii games like those getting a second chance is fairly high.

Wait guys all these games want like RE4 etc.why dont you just buy the wii version and.play it on.wii u. There just striaght ports