By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii games do you want to see come to the eShop?

Paper Mario: TTYD. I really want to play it again!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

even though i already own all 3 games i would like to see all three operation rainfall games just so they can have a new life

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Super Mario Sluggers...

If they were to add third parties, I can see Sonic Colors for sure. But I'd LOVE to see Fragile get another chance, that game is so overlooked, it definitely deserves a second chance.

Metroid Prime Trilogy would have been my number 1 request. After that, I don't know. I pretty much own all the other Wii games I want, and as they're not bothering to even add Gamepad support for those that do not use the classic controller (which is most - they lost my money on Galaxy 2 here) then it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

RavenXtra said:
Feel like any title from the Nintendo Selects lineup of game would be a good choice. Would be good to have some of the more limited release games like Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower as well, they might find a new audience by being so readily available.

Pandora's Tower has already been announced, has it not?

Delicious, delicious games.

Around the Network

Fatal Frame IV. This is an excellent time to start localizing games. And give us MGS: Twin Snakes goodness

Xenoblade of course. It's the only wii game that is too expensive and I didn't get to play. Last Story too

The Last Story and... something else.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metroid 1 and 2 suck wolith wii motion plus remotes, you need the og wii remote for it to work properly also its 10 times better with the gc controller

old skool

Games I haven't played yet. Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sonic Colors, Xenoblade Chronicles (probably not, since n3DS version), and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.