By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is having some serious legs...!

Thoughts on the sales?

Vgcharts is making up for under-tracking. 42 15.16%

It is overtracked and not doing that well. 56 20.22%

The game has legs! 158 57.04%

Leg lamp! 21 7.58%

Total:277

Dude you seriously need to look up the meaning of legs.

Hint: A game that's barely been out for a few months selling well in the adjacent holidays =/= legs.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Good to see.

I'm glad to hear that, because Bayo 2 deserves to sell decently!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yet it still overtracked in US and probably EU

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140704327&postcount=4700

B2 - 68K in october NPD

vivster said:
Dude you seriously need to look up the meaning of legs.

Hint: A game that's barely been out for a few months selling well in the adjacent holidays =/= legs.

"Serious legs" lol

Around the Network

Errrr actually last week it was at 540k so it sold 50k

Ezquimacore said:

yeah but look at DK, was a "flop" and now 960,000 in less than a year, possibly 1 million with digital sales. what I mean is, a game doesn't  need huge sales in the first two months to not be a flop. wonderful 101, now that's a flop because that game has 0 legs.

Well, W101 probably is a flop, because sales are low. But selling MORE in the second year than in the first qualifies as legs.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Months ago I'd call these numbers nonsense, so those are very impressive numbers indeed. For a great game that people/reviewers call it then it's deserved.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

If this gaf user was so reliable, why haven't vg charts adjusted the numbers accordingly. Perhaps they don't think those npd numbers were solid enough.

Well everything sells well at this time of the year and it won't keep selling at the same rate. Moreover, I think its overtracked.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54