By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is having some serious legs...!

Thoughts on the sales?

Vgcharts is making up for under-tracking. 42 15.16%

It is overtracked and not doing that well. 56 20.22%

The game has legs! 158 57.04%

Leg lamp! 21 7.58%

Total:277
Ninten78 said:
Bayonetta 2is not a flop and it will make 1M before May and I'm positive Bayonetta 3 will be a Wii U exclusive

May 2015? No way. Bet?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Yep. So we still only have Gears...

Activision bought Spyro and Crash from Sony, just the IPs.

torok said:
KLXVER said:

Yep. So we still only have Gears...

Activision bought Spyro and Crash from Sony, just the IPs.

No. Sony never owned Spyro and Crash...

Decent numbers, might even hit a million before the end of the year.

zippy said:
If this gaf user was so reliable, why haven't vg charts adjusted the numbers accordingly. Perhaps they don't think those npd numbers were solid enough.

So that's why they adjusted the hardware numbers according to what he said.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
torok said:
Ninten78 said:
Bayonetta 2is not a flop and it will make 1M before May and I'm positive Bayonetta 3 will be a Wii U exclusive

May 2015? No way. Bet?

I'd take that bet if I wanted to lose yet another! xP

Ninsect said:
zippy said:
If this gaf user was so reliable, why haven't vg charts adjusted the numbers accordingly. Perhaps they don't think those npd numbers were solid enough.

FACEPALM!The bayonetta  alleged leak isn't coming from aquamarine and the hardware adjustment here made from aquamarine's leak!Why you entwine them...?

tak13 said:
Ninsect said:
zippy said:

FACEPALM!The bayonetta  alleged leak isn't coming from aquamarine and the hardware adjustment here made from aquamarine's leak!Why you entwine them...?

Oh, Aqua is the only one who subscribes to NPD? >_>

For fuck's sake. We got a lot of software info both from Aqua and another dood whose name escapes me. The fact that you're willing to believe VGC software tracking at face value over rock solid evidence against it says it all so we're done here.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
tak13 said:
Ninsect said:
zippy said:

Oh, Aqua is the only one who subscribes to NPD? >_>

For fuck's sake. We got a lot of software info both from Aqua and another dood whose name escapes me. The fact that you're willing to believe VGC software tracking at face value over rock solid evidence against it says it all so we're done here.

LOL!Mr ninsect where do you see that?Did I write anything that makes you to come into this conclusion?If it seems like I do what I have bolded on your post...:PThen,sorry...OKAY?

I wouldn't be surprised if a possible undertracking somewhere else counterbalances the overtracking in USA,as a result bayonetta 2 to be spot on!It wouldn't be the first that this happens here...!We already know that is undertracked in France.:P