By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz on mobile devices is Pretty much unusable

Yup, completely sucks on mobile. I almost never use it on my phone and if I do it's with Adblock browser. Also, another tip is to go into your settings and disable signatures. No ads plus no sigs makes the site smoother on all platforms.

Around the Network

I have a problem on my phone and laptop where the screen just does not load at all, I just see the top and left banners. This happens maybe 20% of the time. Any idea?

It works really fine on my phone (Windows phone).

What options for android? Dont see adblock in the store

Puppyroach said:
It works really fine on my phone (Windows phone).

http://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/">Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code

Around the Network

I'm using my windows 8 phone as I type this

theprof00 said:

You can get Firefox on Android and install AdBlock as an add-on for Firefox.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

You can get Firefox on Android and install AdBlock as an add-on for Firefox.

Indeed, I believe the same is true for Chrome and perhaps some other browsers too:

https://adblockplus.org/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Guitarguy said:
I have a problem on my phone and laptop where the screen just does not load at all, I just see the top and left banners. This happens maybe 20% of the time. Any idea?

It sometimes happens when the ads are loading, the site is waiting for a response from an ad server but sometimes the site doesn't respond to the request making it "hang" before loading the complete page.. firewall, anti-spyware program, anti-virus program, internet security level, cookies, could be one of the culprits but also the vgchartz server... best thing to prevent this do is visiting this site with no-script or , sadly for ioi, ad block

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm using my Xperia z3 compact and the only problem is cutting quote trees. It has voice features so I can just say what I want to type on the does it. Saves a lot of hassle.