By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz on mobile devices is Pretty much unusable

No issues on iOS Safari. I have heard Android phones get viruses though, maybe you need some sort of virus scanner or something.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:

I think is common knowledge at this point that VGC on mobile has some shady ads at times, however NSFW content is not allowed on the forum itself so please don't post pictures like that again please.

That's actually pretty funny, advising users to not post screenshots of the site. Of course I'm assuming that's what it was. I get your point but I just found it kinda funny.

Jumpin said:
No issues on iOS Safari. I have heard Android phones get viruses though, maybe you need some sort of virus scanner or something.

The site runs like trash on my iOS Safari. Multiple ads simultaneously blocking different parts of the screen among other problems that frustrate me too much to even describe them.

Jumpin said:

Don't think so, I'm using the iPhone 5S. :

AdBlock is not an option, don't have a jailbreak. I guess I just have to live with it, but I really wanted to shout my frustration out yesterday, y'know?

Oh, but I'll try to request the desktop version, Safari got that feature with an update some months ago.

Thanks for all advices!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Yeah I've actually wanted to make a thread myself. Mobile is the only way I actually use the internet and therefor vgc. I have an iPhone 5s. When on this site, constantly I am suddenly taken out of the internet and onto the all store to purchase some app. I have to click back out of the App Store and into the internet again. Drives me nuts.

And the irony of the fact that it literally just happened when I was reading the OPs sentence about the ads popping up. It's really annoying. Wish something was done about it.