By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game is bigger in the first quarter 2015, "The Order 1886" or "Bloodborne"?

Which game is bigger in the first quarter?

The Order 1886 will rock! 90 23.75%

Bloodborne of course! 126 33.25%

I play both games! I can not wait <3 105 27.70%

No idea. 24 6.33%

See results 24 6.33%

Yakuza Zero/Dragon Quest Heroes : P 10 2.64%

Total:379

Actually not that easy to answer, if The Order does turn out as poor as some are fearing (I'm doubting its quality myself) then it could quickly crash and burn, Bloodborne on the other hand looks to be a guaranteed quality game and I definitely see this game pulling in some Souls fans from other systems and have decent legs, I think it can reach around 2.5 million lifetime or so. It all depends on how good The Order turns out.

Around the Network
petroleo said:
I don't know I will play both, this is why I love the PS brand is all about diversity it doesn't aim for just one genre, an awesome looking third person shooter with and awesome looking action aventure RPG, and this is just a very small taste of what is coming :D

^So true
Anyways I think The Order will sell better overall and Bloodborne will review better. It will probably reach a low to mid 90s Meta whereas The Order will be high 70s to mid 80s.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

I'm getting both so the questions for me are: which one will I like more? Will I like them both even if I prefer one over the other?

Already have both games pre-ordered on PSN. I think The Order will sell better, and be the better game, but I hope both turn out to be good and profitable.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Bloodborne because it will be much bigger in Japan

Around the Network

Surprising; apart from the "Both!" choice, poll is dead even between the two.

I thought most users were biased against The Order.

Edit: The poll has changed; I was right.

The Order looks more friendly to casual gamers and the masses. I'm figuring it'll sell more.

Based on VGChartz I would say that The Order 1886 will get the highest sales while Bloodborne will bring most new gamers to PS4 from PC and Xbox.

Don't copy random editorials.

KBG29 said:
Already have both games pre-ordered on PSN. I think The Order will sell better, and be the better game, but I hope both turn out to be good and profitable.

Why would you pre-order digital games? That's really like telling the developer that they get you're money regardless if the game turns out to be good or not.

AnthonyW86 said:
KBG29 said:

Why would you pre-order digital games? That's really like telling the developer that they get you're money regardless if the game turns out to be good or not.

No problem pre-ordering games... i'm sorry, people need to get off their high horses with the whole pre-order stuff.

If someone wants something day 1, then they can pre-order and download it ready to play as soon as it becomes available. Simples. 

Why can we not support developers, is that a problem? Is it the fact that people might like the look of a game that other people may not? I'm sorry, there is no probelm with pre-ordering a game at all.

I'm going to pre-order the Order from Amazon, because it looks like a game I want to play... why would i want to not play it on day of release. Do you not go to the cinema or watch a movie or listen to music the day the item arrives/released... or perhaps you dont watch your favourite tv show when the latest episode is on TV... cause its better to wait and see what everyone else says right.... sorry it's BS. 

I dont need some game reviewer to tell me what games I will or wont like, I dont need other people to tell me what games I will or wont like, I and others are able to make decisions based on what we see/hear. If its a game I am concerned about, I wouldnt buy it day 1... but if its something I am excited for, then i will.

So lets drop the whole pre-ordering a game is wrong situation. People have been doing it for years (hey people purchased consoles day 1 what a bunch of idiots right - no they are not).

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!