By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there only 1 confirmed third-party-published upcoming wii u retail game in the west?

-90´s arcade racer
-Wonderflick
-Human Element

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
zippy said:
Dont worry, Ubisoft have their secret Wii U game, that has been sat on the shelves until they deem the install base big enough to release it. I cannot contain my excitement as to what it might be.

If its not the zombiu sequel, i cant see what it'd be, apart from maybe a fitness-type game

Lol, my post was utter sarcasm, i think we all know that said game is going to be some utter shovelware crap. 

axumblade said:
I mean, some obvious examples are the yearly editions of Just Dance, Skylanders and Disney Infinity are pretty much obvious answers.

Their first party games are the reasons most people play Nintendo products though. It's been that way for a long time.

I'm pretty sure 3rd party games were plenty and sought after in the NES and SNES era. After that it was mostly by design since Nintendo just didn't have much beyond first party.

If Nintendo had more 3rd party games people would also consider it for 3rd party.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

PRrussiaGC said:
Maybe the Newest Spin-off Batman game?

And even after the fix, the answer is no lol

Click HERE and be happy 

zippy said:
Dont worry, Ubisoft have their secret Wii U game, that has been sat on the shelves until they deem the install base big enough to release it. I cannot contain my excitement as to what it might be.

It's gonna be Petz Dogz 3!

Around the Network

OH! I KNOW ONE! I KNOW ONE!

Harvest Moon

Click HERE and be happy 

PRrussiaGC said:
Maybe the Newest Batman game?

Unless this newest Batman game is somehow lego related then no

I honestly don't even give a shit at this point.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Project Cars will flop as well. I don't know why any third party would even want to support the Wii U.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Project Cars will flop as well. I don't know why any third party would even want to support the Wii U.

why not?

Click HERE and be happy