By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there only 1 confirmed third-party-published upcoming wii u retail game in the west?

MoHasanie said:
Project Cars will flop as well. I don't know why any third party would even want to support the Wii U.

Nintendo is real close with and co Bandai. They will always support their consoles.

http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/

Wii U + PS4 

Consoles>Mobile

Around the Network

A Lego game, Just Dance, Skylanders, and Disney Infinity. Besides those, well...

Don't worry. EA is bound to have something in the pipeline.

just dance

Can't think of much besides some movie games. Project cars too i think.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
MoHasanie said:
Project Cars will flop as well. I don't know why any third party would even want to support the Wii U.

why not?

Cause they usually flop and probably lose money. There is no point in spending money on making a Wii U version. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

axumblade said:
I mean, some obvious examples are the yearly editions of Just Dance, Skylanders and Disney Infinity are pretty much obvious answers.

Their first party games are the reasons most people play Nintendo products though. It's been that way for a long time.

Well if third party would start to care and not only bring  shovelware or bad ports or old ports. That would not be the case.

But you cant regain trust by making 1 or 2 good games and then abandon the system and then years later try again with 1 or 2 good games and then abandon again..... how is this supposed to change?

Make 10 games of which 9 are great (that also make use of the systems potential) then this might change. But then including EVERY system but Nintendo in a multiplatform commercial does not help at all.

Right now I am looking for a commercial I saw last month or so that featured the cover of every single platform but Nintendo was just a little text in the bottom left corner of the commercial saying "also available on Nintendo"
But since I dont know what game this was Its hard to find.

So the Devil's Third isn't happening anymore? As well as I thought Sega had one more exclusive for Wii U. Maybe Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.

I think ea will put fifa on wii u next year since they have to according to their agreement
plus wii one flopped
and I believe since treyarch loves wii u theyll portthe next cod over to it :)
then your usual skylanders, disney infinity, and movie games
then project cars XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I think ea will put fifa on wii u next year since they have to according to their agreement
plus wii one flopped
and I believe since treyarch loves wii u theyll portthe next cod over to it :)
then your usual skylanders, disney infinity, and movie games
then project cars XD

A little bird told me The Devil's Third is coming too.